BY OURPET S COMPANY

Cat toy Raccoon The squeaking raccoon is a cute Gray and Black plaything your cat will enjoy batting around Testifies to your cats preying instinct safely, and with no mess Carded see more...

Liane N.
Largo, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have three cats and these are there favorite toys!! A little pricey but worth it for my kitties. My one cat plays fetch with me with it! I have bought 3 different animals so far. I would totally recommend it
Ashley H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
being my cat doesnt have claws , i still let her outside in the back yard to play with my danes, whom love her. i can throw this lil guy out there and its the funniest thing watching a dog play with a cat toy and the cat . its the best entertainment. and they all love the toy!!
Jazmin  c.
Riverside, CA
2 of my 4 cats love it! What surprising is that my most lazy cats (ragdolls) who have no interest in any toy really love to play with the play & squeak products. My 2 Sphynx are always skittish around this toy. I am giving it a high review because it got my Ragdolls to finally interact with a toy. Plus it so cute and I actually enjoy the squeaking sound, I know my cats are exercising and doing something instead of being bored out of their minds.
Sarah F.
This product is amazing! endless fun for hours. Cats really love this, so if you only have one cat/kitten and sometimes you have to leave them alone, this will occupy them for quite sometime since it stimulates them very similarly to how live prey would. Highly recommend this!
Chelsi L.
Poinciana, FL
My blind cat loves this! It is his absolute favorite toy. Since he is blind it is easier for him to play with it because it squeaks. He can play with this for hours without any complications.
Anne W.
Coventry , RI
I have a different toy of the same brand. My baby loved it! He hid it somewhere and now I can't find it.
Katie S.
Boise, ID
My kitty loves to throw this around and pounce on it so that it makes the little chirping sounds.
Laurel W.
Huntington, WV
These are so adorable! my cats have a blast playing with them. definitely will be stocking up.
Ashley G.
I don't own the raccoon, but I'd love too! The mouse and squirrel are my cats favorite toys!
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
Bought same brand but different toy! Their toys really works, the put herbs on it! my cat is crazy each time and he's playing like each 2 weeks! Then he stop.l