Our Q and a a Day (Notebook / blank book) uploaded by Cécile F.

BY NONE

With this one-sentence journal, couples can create a three-year time capsule of their relationship in the easiest way possible. Our Q&A a Day provides a question for every day of the year, with enough space for two people to jot down a one- or two-sentence response. The journal offers a variety of questions; some may address the relationship ("Where would you like to travel with your partner?"); others suggest writing something about each other ("What does your partner's laugh sound like?"); many are simply questions that each person answers individually ("What is your top priority today?"). Over a three-year... see more...

• How do you stay on track to fill it out everyday? It's such a com...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
My friend gifted this to my boyfriend and I and I love it! Of course I like it a lot more than my boyfriend does but he still likes answering the questions too. The questions range and really helps you learn more about your partner. It's a great self reflecting journal and they also have one for personal use (for one person). I highly recommend it for a fun love/couples journal
Cécile F.
My husband give my this book for our anniversary. It's pretty fun, opens conversation and we have now a little routine before bed. It takes 2min and I am often surprise with his answer! I can wait to finish it and look back to our answer from the past years !
Sam C.
I love to journal but can't seem to find the time to write page long entries.  This gives a prompt each day and I'm able to see how my answers have changed over the years.  It takes me less than 5 minutes to write my entry each morning.  I've thoroughly enjoyed it!
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
Absolutely love this book! Such creative questions and love doing it with my fiancé! We will have such a keepsake to look back on! Loved it so much I bought another one! A little pricey but totally worth it! Would recommend it!
Janelle C.
My best friend just gave me this as a holiday present! I'm really excited to start using it, but love the concept. I think it could be hard to keep up with it since it's an everyday commitment, but I'm definitely going to try to implement it as part of my every day routine. it will really help to see how much you've grown and changed over the year(s). highly recommend
Holly R.
My husband bought this gift for me for Christmas. It was super thoughtful and has been so fun to complete together. I can't wait to read our answers when we've grown old together. The questions are fun and thought provoking.
Anna W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great idea but i find it incredibly hard to keep up with this unless I Keep it by my bedside table and do it in the morning. I want to get more into it...I just always forget!
Christine R.
Our friend got us this for Christmas. It's a blast! The questions are lighthearted and thoughtful without being lame or repetitive.
Kelly M.
How do you stay on track to fill it out everyday? It's such a commitment! Do you have a routine or incentive in order to make sure you don't skip days?