Our Place Always Pan

by Our Place

This do-it-all wonder is designed to replace 8 traditional pieces of cookware. Plus, it looks pretty good too.

THE ALWAYS PAN REPLACES YOUR
fry pan, saute pan, steamer, skillet, saucier, saucepan, non-stick pan, spatula, and spoon rest.

WITH THE ALWAYS PAN, YOU CAN
braise, sear, steam, strain, saute, fry, boil, serve, store - you get the picture.

Is the Our Place Always Pan really worth the hype?
Is this a nonstick pan and does it scratch easily ?
Start your review of Our Place Always Pan!
Lisa M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Our Place Always Pan uploaded by Lisa M.
So this review is actually for the lunch box... it’s actually really nice and compact but the inner tray goes very low and if you have something wet it’s gonna sit right in it or you really can’t put much in the bottom. I received this in my FabFitFun box so I don’t know the actual cost because it’s not for sale on their website. Looking at the prices of the other merchandise I can almost certainly say I wouldn’t pay retail for this.
Angela C.
Elizabethport, NJ
Our Place Always Pan uploaded by Angela C.
I purchased this pan during the Black Friday sale because the price is high and I didn’t want to spend so much on a pan. It’s been over a month and I am in love, now I wish I would’ve purchased an additional one just because. The pan is so easy to clean I literally make everything with this pan. I purchased the steam colored one, in person it’s more a light brown cream color. The pan is truly a non stick, the best non-stick I’ve ever used. If you follow the instructions prior to use the better for your pan. 10/10 recommend I would even buy this product again at full price, definitely worth the hype.
Krista E.
Tucson, AZ
Our Place Always Pan uploaded by Krista E.
Our Place Always Pan uploaded by Krista E.
i love my always pan! i've had it for about a year, and use it to cook everything. i've seen mixed reviews for them, but honestly as long as you follow the care instructions (let cool before cleaning, don't use abrasive sponges, cook on medium high heat) it'll last you a long time and be in perfect shape.
Jacqueline H.
Brick, NJ
Our Place Always Pan uploaded by Jacqueline H.
I really do love this pan but I think they sent me the wrong color. I ordered lavender but I think it’s the pink one. It is truly nonstick but I notice the more I use it the less nonstick it becomes. It’s expensive but worth it. I would recommend getting a darker color because the bottom does take on scratches. I bought the steamers too and can’t wait to try them out. In the photo I posted I tried it without any olive oil spray or butter just to see how it came out. As you could see I had a little sticking with the egg.  The spoon rest is awesome. I prefer to wash it by hand although I think it is dishwasher safe. Our Place Always Pan
Kate R.
Winnetka, CA
Our Place Always Pan uploaded by Kate R.
Our Place Always Pan uploaded by Kate R.
My everything pan! I love how this AlwaysPan works well with all of my cooking! I was gifted with the green one and oh boy, I was so happy using it! It comes with spatula that sits perfectly on the pan. Easy to clean and easy to store! This is over 100$ pan but you can get discounts sometimes.
Olivia H.
Alexandria, VA
Our Place Always Pan uploaded by Olivia H.
I honestly cannot rave more about this pan! I got it as a gift and it’s a pan that I use for literally everything. It is truly nonstick due to the ceramic coating and I love the built it spoon rest and steamer it comes with!
Adriana S.
Troutville, VA
Our Place Always Pan uploaded by Adriana S.
I received this for free as part of a giveaway I won on Instagram. I’ve had this pan for about 4 months now, And I have to say… I love this pan!! It cooks everything well, I only use oil when I need it for a certain flavor (like sesame oil), but otherwise it doesn’t need. Food doesn’t stick at all and it cooks everything perfect! It’s just a bit stained because I tend to cook a lot with curry, so it’s understandable. I also love that there’s a place for the wooden spoon to rest, which is very helpful and such a great detail! I use a non scratch sponge for cleaning it and cleaning it is super easy! Not messy at all! Love this product!
Vanessa D.
est Bismark Ave
Our Place Always Pan uploaded by Vanessa D.
We got the pan and were lucky enough to snag the perfect pot too! These are a dream, love the color and the fact they are #nonstick and #nontoxic. My husband made potatoes with melted cheese and nothing stuck to the pan at all and the potatoes were crispy and delicious!!
Tina H.
This is one of the best pans I’ve had and I love cooking on it. It’s lightweight so it’s very easy to handle and it’s also very good with a nonstick material that it’s made of. I have made a variety of things on this pan and it has held up perfectly. I highly recommend this product and also it comes in very pretty colors.Our Place Always Pan
Jaime R.
Stamford, CT
Our Place Always Pan uploaded by Jaime R.
This is one of my favorite pans. I use this pan for everything! It’s a non stick pan that’s perfect for making omelettes , pancakes and much more! It’s pricey but worth it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
il y a 9 mois
Is the Our Place Always Pan really worth the hype?
Jaime R. il y a 9 mois
I absolutely love my always pan.
Morgan W.
Cincinnati, OH
il y a un an
Our Place Always Pan Do you own one of the Always pans? Are they worth the price?
Sarah L. il y a un an
Yes 100%. I cook a lot and it’s one of the best pans I have ever owned. I waited until it went on sale around Christmas 🙂
Michelle K.
Monterey Park, CA
il y a un an
Meredith P. il y a un an
I thinks it’s worth ALL the hype, and then some! I never want to cook with another pan!