Our Place Always Pan

by Our Place

This do-it-all wonder is designed to replace 8 traditional pieces of cookware. Plus, it looks pretty good too.

THE ALWAYS PAN REPLACES YOUR
fry pan, saute pan, steamer, skillet, saucier, saucepan, non-stick pan, spatula, and spoon rest.

WITH THE ALWAYS PAN, YOU CAN
braise, sear, steam, strain, saute, fry, boil, serve, store - you get the picture.

I’m considering ordering this as I like the size and color. If you have this, does the nonstick property work? And has the color chipped at all? Thank you!
Never heard of this brand so how well does it work and how easy is it to clean?F4F
Our Place Always Pan Do you own one of the Always pans? Are they worth the price?
Start your review of Our Place Always Pan!
lisa M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Our Place Always Pan uploaded by lisa M.
So this review is actually for the lunch box... it’s actually really nice and compact but the inner tray goes very low and if you have something wet it’s gonna sit right in it or you really can’t put much in the bottom. I received this in my FabFitFun box so I don’t know the actual cost because it’s not for sale on their website. Looking at the prices of the other merchandise I can almost certainly say I wouldn’t pay retail for this.
Jacqueline H.
Brick, NJ
Our Place Always Pan uploaded by Jacqueline H.
I really do love this pan but I think they sent me the wrong color. I ordered lavender but I think it’s the pink one. It is truly nonstick but I notice the more I use it the less nonstick it becomes. It’s expensive but worth it. I would recommend getting a darker color because the bottom does take on scratches. I bought the steamers too and can’t wait to try them out. In the photo I posted I tried it without any olive oil spray or butter just to see how it came out. As you could see I had a little sticking with the egg.  The spoon rest is awesome. I prefer to wash it by hand although I think it is dishwasher safe. Our Place Always Pan
Kate R.
Winnetka, CA
Our Place Always Pan uploaded by Kate R.
Our Place Always Pan uploaded by Kate R.
My everything pan! I love how this AlwaysPan works well with all of my cooking! I was gifted with the green one and oh boy, I was so happy using it! It comes with spatula that sits perfectly on the pan. Easy to clean and easy to store! This is over 100$ pan but you can get discounts sometimes.
Olivia H.
Alexandria, VA
Our Place Always Pan uploaded by Olivia H.
I honestly cannot rave more about this pan! I got it as a gift and it’s a pan that I use for literally everything. It is truly nonstick due to the ceramic coating and I love the built it spoon rest and steamer it comes with!
Tina H.
This is one of the best pans I’ve had and I love cooking on it. It’s lightweight so it’s very easy to handle and it’s also very good with a nonstick material that it’s made of. I have made a variety of things on this pan and it has held up perfectly. I highly recommend this product and also it comes in very pretty colors.Our Place Always Pan
ZLBusiness T.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Who doesn't want a non toxic plan with a built in spoon holder and steaming options? This color is BEAUTIFUL and those gh I've not received my order yet because there is a 90 day delay, I appreciate the company's customer service efforts to keep me in the loop on order status
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,718 reviews
This pan- WOW! We have had it about a week. We needed a new cooking pan. Our other "main" "frying" pan died out. This retails for $145. With a promo code from FabFitFun- , I was able to purchase for $95, free shipping. Plus- they offer a bamboo steamer (check out on the OurPan website) and the promo code took $5 off) We are thankful for the #simplicity of the cooking- cleaning- and our household #needed a GOOD pan. We got it!! 🙌
Meredith P.
Medford, MA
I got this pan as a birthday gift and it is... incredible! It’s lightweight, non-stick and the add-ons are great!! All the stars!!! All of them!! It’s affordable, and it does everything, and it’s compact! I got the set with the dishes and those are great too! I highly recommend that everyone gets an Always pan - it’s a kitchen necessity!!!
Daylen R.
Port St Lucie, FL
My go to pan. After a couple uses my scrambled eggs are getting stuck to the pan. I still use everyday because it’s easy to clean and very convenient. I most likely will purchase another.
member-6de0e
Love is fan, my boyfriend and I use it for absolutely everything from boiling pasta to making sauces to buying eggs for stir fry. The color is beautiful and the spoon is super convenient! The only things to watch out for is it the outside will permanently stain diff you place it on a burner too large. Be sure the Flames only touch the silver ring on the bottom of the pan. Overall very versatile and pretty on the counter!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morgan W.
Newport
il y a 2 mois
Sarah L. il y a 2 mois
Yes 100%. I cook a lot and it’s one of the best pans I have ever owned. I waited until it went on sale around Christmas 🙂
Michelle K.
Monterey Park, CA
il y a 3 mois
Meredith P. il y a un mois
I thinks it’s worth ALL the hype, and then some! I never want to cook with another pan!