BY OUR PET'S

Our Pet's Play-N-Squeak Cardinal/Woodpecker Cat Toy: Looks like a real bird Polyester constructions A fun toy for your cat see more...

Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
I've actually bought replacements of this particular toy because my cat loves his "Red Bird" so much that he wears them out. He doesn't normally care too much about any one particular toy, but he loves Red Bird, and he'll go get Red Bird when I ask. :) It's a perfect size for him to carry it all over the house. He shakes it so that it will chirp, and he loves to chew on the feathers. Super cute!
Kathleen M.
Dallas, TX
I honestly thought my cat would love this toy as she loves watching bird videos, but she didn't seem to be a fan of the squeaking!
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this toy because it makes noise and has lots of feathers. My cat is always playing with this toy.
Maria L.
Etobicoke, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my boys favorite toy. When he hears the squeak he always perks up and plays fetch with us. It's a great way to keep him active since he is an indoor kitty.