BY OUR PET'S

Frisky Spritz Catnip Spray attracts cat with its strong scent! Contains pure Cosmic Catnip oil Safe, non-toxic and dye-free Renews toys and scratchers All it takes is a few squirts to see why Frisky Spritz is the best catnip spray in the universe! see more...

Sarah H.
Sarah H.
W Lafayette, IN
We use this catnip spray with my friend's cat, and he loves it! It really helped get him to start scratching his scratching post rather than the furniture because we would spray this on the post and it made him more interested in it. Cats love this stuff!!
A C.
A C.
I volunteer at a shelter and the cats there love it! Especially great since we wash their toys after a cat uses it so it's great to have something to refresh a toy with the catnip!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Quebec, QC
Both my cats adore this !!! I can't even go near where we keep it with out them running over! I spray it onto their cat tree and they lap it up and have a nice nap after. We have to keep stock of this cause we go through it so fast!