BY OUR PET'S #61 in Health & Grooming

YCO1077: Features: -Catnip jar. -Available in 0.5 ounce, 1.25 ounce, 2.25 ounce, 3 ounce and 4 ounce sizes. -Grown to achieve the strongest, most aromatic catnip ever produced. -100% Natural herb that stimulates a harmless, playful reaction in most cats. -When pinched, the aroma stored in the dried leaves and flowers is released, driving cats wild. -Made in United States. see more...

Jennifer C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use this carnip for inside toys. I stuff it inside a toy and my cats go crazy for it! They love it but it tends to fall out and get everywhere. As for putting it in their food, i think thats the cleanest option. My cats clean the bowl and beg for more. Its definitely a treat.
Crystal N.
Valley Stream, NY
My cats go crazy for this cat nip. All I have to do is shake the jar and they come running. I've used other brands of cat nip but they like this one best. Don't have to use a lot either.
Shari D.
Needville, TX
My cats love this brand of catnip. I put some in their food every week or so and they seem to wanna eat the last bit of it before leaving the bowl. Great product and great price.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Great brand of catnip! This is a great size for the price. You'll love buying it and your cats will love you. Sprinkle on a toy or around the house.
Gaby R.
Awesome! I sprinkle a little on my cat food every other week to help digestive system ... I also put some toys on a bag with it and wait a few days.. Then take them out and wait to see him go crazy... Lots of fun for my baby!