BY OUR PET'S

YCO1077: Features: -Catnip jar-Grown to achieve the strongest, most aromatic catnip ever produced-100pct Natural herb that stimulates a harmless, playful reaction in most cats-When pinched, the aroma stored in the dried leaves and flowers is released, driving cats wild-Made in United States. Options: -Available in 0.5 ounce, 1.25 ounce, 2.25 ounce, 3 ounce and 4 ounce sizes. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Madison L.
Madison L.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat really enjoys this catnip. She runs around the house like crazy and is very playful when catnip is involved. I have to put catnip in her toys because if I don't she doesn't pay any attention to them
Darby S.
Darby S.
Pet Lover Expert
So I have four cats that are mainly indoor and then when we moved into our new house it came with some feral our door cats that we feed keep an eye on and give them treats like some cat nip every once and awhile! Not all my cats like it only 2 love it and another does only half the time it's really hot or miss with cats from what I've seen and they can be picky with the brand also. My cats love this kind and it really affordable compared to some of the other our there today. Packaging is great you get clear information about what you are getting and you get quite a bit for under 4$. Its 100% natural and widely available! I like to put some in her toys or on a blanket and let her go crazy ! The possibilities are endless with the fun you can have with you cats and the nip :)
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
I got some of this catnip when I bought a cardboard board for her to scratch her nails on. I couldn't get her to even look at the board until I sprinkled some of this in it. Now she barely leaves it. She even sleeps on it. My cat loves this catnip and I love that it's natural!
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
My cat loves catnip, but I don't know why, he doesn't really seem to like this kind. Maybe my cat is weird, but he didn't seem to care that this was in his toy mouse.
Terra C.
Terra C.
Escondido, CA
Warning...may cause your kitties to go nuts! Learned the hard way how much my little furballs like catnip when they ripped one of these bags open in the middle of the night and got catnip all over the place. They are little catnip fiends.