Our Pet's Fluffles Stuffed Dog Toys, 6-Piece Assorted Pack uploaded by Rebekah G.

BY FLUFFLES

• I have large English Bulldogs that destroy toys . How doe...1 Answers
  • How much are they ??1 Answers
  • They have squeaker and are superr soft!!1 Answers
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
It’s ok.... it’s a puppy toy. She likes it, but not her favorite. It’s not pricey, a great, cheap toy for entertainment for your furry friends. It kept her attention for awhile. I’d recommend it.
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
My dog loves these!! I mean he really loves any type of stuffed animal, they are affordable and he still has them it’s been 4 weeks
kayla p.
I would give it 5 stars but because my dog is bigger and rips it to pieces makes it a waste of money ..but other dogs may like
Ashly S.
Pittsburg, Ca
Every stuffed animal pictured, has no eyes thanks to my fur baby who always go for the eyes first. Lol
Janish M.
New Delhi
yI love this fluffed stuffed toy, it's very soft and my dog loves it. It is washable and it'spackaging is also great.I would love to recommend it to everyone. My dog always drag it, bite it and plays with it ,it's his favorite toy.

For those who are looking for a toy for their pets just go for it. Even I would love to buy it in future even after buying it for my dog a lot of times. 🤗
Sherry M.
Lawrencetown , NS
My dogs love these durable stuffed dog toys , great price. Last longer than most, I really like that they come in a six pack where we have six dachshunds. Highly recommend.
Ciindy R.
Brampton, ON
I love it ever since I gave this product to my Dogg he stopped chewing my nieces teddy bears and my shoes he takes it with him every where .☆☆☆☆☆
Judit D.
New Westminster , BC
Love these. any animal will love playing with these. most likely they will choose one or two as their favorites
veronica v.
Wasco, Ca
How much are they ??
Mariela R.
Do they have squeakers? And are they durable? Big chewers but love fluffy squeaky toys
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
They have squeaker and are superr soft!!
Suzanne M.
I have large English Bulldogs that destroy toys . How does this stand up to professional chewers?