BY OUR PET'S

• What's your favorite thing about these treats? '2 Answers
Nikki K.
Rockingham, VA
Raspberry is great for urinary tract infections, and pumpkin is great for dogs who have eaten something that may have upset their stomach.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I thought that my dogs were going to hate these treats because of their flavor but these are by far my dogs favorite treats.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I got these as a Bday gift for my friends dog. she loves the treats and now they buy them all the time
Samantha D.
Dothan, AL
What's your favorite thing about these treats? '