OUR PETS Barking Bistro Adjustable Dog Feeder - Black - 2.9In/8In/12In uploaded by Janet H.

BY OUR PET'S

Adjustable raised feeder - grows with your dog from 2.9 inches to 8 inches to 12 inches. Each bowl holds up to 7 cups of dry food. Patented no-spill ridge. Stainless steel bowls are dishwasher safe. Color: BlackSize: 2.9In/8In/12In see more...

Tatiana E.
Homestead, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
As a mother to a three legged growing German shepherd puppy I have to say this feeder is amazing. The fact that it adjusts into three different options is fantastic. Extremely easy to assemble. Because of my shepherds health concerns this bowl is amazing because she doesn’t have to strain her neck or back by leaning in a downward position! I got mine from petco and they price-matched it so I got a great deal!
Highly recommend
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
i found it at tjmaxx for $20 and we’ve been trying to find the right one for my dog for months now so we purchased this one and i love it. it changes its fit by the size of your dog. My dog wasnt use to it till 2 days later.