BY OUR PET'S

* Permanent bonded ring prevents skidding * Hygienic * Dishwasher safe * Durable * No-slip * Stainless steel * 9 cup capacity see more...

• My husky loves to pick the water bowl up and bring it to us. Any ...1 Answers
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
I love these bowls a lot! I bought my first set about 10 years ago when I adopted my first dog and it's held up very well ever since then. The non slip rubber hasn't started separating or tearing off or anything and it's super easy to keep clean.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
there are many things that you can say about this bowl, 1 its durable, stainless steel is easy to clean. This brand and this bowl can be purchased at any store and was used in the salon that I worked for.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Pet Lover Expert
BEST Pet Bowls EVER, These will not tip over and have a no skid bottom. My pup like to paw at his water bowl and these bowl do not slide around. I recommend these bowls to cat/dog pet owners!
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Bloomington, MN
This is great for water my cats hate when there water gets warm and this keeps it cool and keeps like dirt from getting in it i like it for them it look nice and its easy to clean mess free it has the grip at the bottom so it desnt move i like it a lot like alot
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My very hyper pittbull has one of these. It's definitely a good investment. It doesn't go sliding around the room.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Dearborn, MI
Nice bowls have 4 lined up with fresh water the no slip is great on the bottom. They wash up easy. A good purchase for sure
Raymundo C.
Raymundo C.
Palmdale, CA
Great product! Makes it so my dog can't move his water around and spill it everywhere. Recommend this bowl for your pet.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Great product love these bowls helps my dog not slide the bowl all over our tile floors and spill everything.
Hanna H.
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
These are great bowls to use and the fact that there no slip is even better
megan g.
megan g.
Bethel Springs, TN
Outside puppy would need this. he always dumps his in his pen. needs a good one
Lana P.
Lana P.
My husky loves to pick the water bowl up and bring it to us. Any suggestions on if this is good or any advice of what bowl is good for us to purchase?