BY OUR PET'S

Zig-Zag Goes the Ball Get a Go! Cat Go! Zig-n-Zag Ball for the healthy mental and physical stimulation of your cat. It's a cat exercise ball in which the self-winding mechanism moves the ball uncontrollably when swatted. It satisfies your cat's need to stalk prey and provides hours of healthy entertainment, play and exercise too. Go! Cat Go! Zig-n-Zag Ball- Great for healthy exercise and play - Self-winding moves the ball - Promotes physical and mental stimulation see more...

Katie H.
Katie H.
Westland, MI
My two cats love this toy. They like to bat and chase after balls in general but this one is a fun twist because the ball moves very erratically and simulates prey running away. It keeps them on their toes because they never know what it's going to do when they hit it.
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
My cat is so scarred of this toy, I kept trying it out and trying to get her to play with it but she wouldn't I had to take it back
Dana H.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
My cats love this ball. It keeps them pretty busy since the zig zag pattern is unpredictable to them.