BY OUR PET'S

Durapet Bowls are made of high quality, heavy-duty stainless steel with a permanently molded rubber ring in the base that prevents sliding and undesirable noise. They are dishwasher safe and the rubber ring will not come off. Unlike plastic bowls that may harbor bacteria or leach toxic plasticizers and colorants when they come in contact with food, Durapet Bowls are hygienic and will prove more economical in the long run when compared with plastic dishes. Durapet cat dishes are now available and feature a more narrow profile for toy dog breeds and cats. see more...

Josie S.
I have one of these to use to hold water for my kittens. it was cheap and looked to last a while so i bought it. they use it and it works just fine.
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
My parents bought these for their dog once she was 2. They love it, and so does my dog. My dog scratches the bottom once she runs out of water. It lasts a long time, and its at a good price.
Jessica M.
Fernandina, FL
Es bueno resuelve un poco mi perro fue lΓ­mpienlo que tuvo cuando llegΓ³ a mi hogar es bueno πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Brittany K.
I like this bowl because my puppy likes to chew up everything and with this bowl he cant and it also keeps everything nice and cool