Our Own Candle Company Smell My Nuts Scented Mason Jar Candle, 13 oz. [1] uploaded by Sarah S.Our Own Candle Company Smell My Nuts Scented Mason Jar Candle, 13 oz. [1] uploaded by Erin F.

BY OUR OWN CANDLE

Christine S.
Philadelphia
This candle is so amazing and the company is awesome! I bought a candle off of amazon and the candle stopped lighting half way through, I contacted the company and they sent out a new candle. It smells so good ! I highly highly recommend this candle especially in the fall months!
Erica W.
Love this candle! It is long burning, and looks great in my house. I bought several of these to give as gifts. Everybody I've gifted, loves it! I have other scents in this brand as well. I bought the caramel pecan, hot buns, and hot apple pie. If have never been disappointed.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
I received this candle as birthday gift from a family member. I love the name, nice conversation starter :) Plus it actually does smell really nice. I like that it has layered scents which are all lovely. Very warm and relaxing scents. Handle makes it easy to move without touching hot parts. Love it!
Kaylee B.
The name is hilarious but this is the most AMAZING candle ever. I do not know what this company uses to scent their candles but it is out of this WORLD. These candles are so cheap, pretty cute, and they smell so strong for so long! A lot of bang for your buck. Love!!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Our Own Candle Company is definitely known for some creatively named candles, but they are high quality candles too. The Smell My Nuts scented candle is one of the best smelling candles that I've ever smelled in my life. It has a long burn time too.
Amara T.
Besides the quirky name and the overall price this is definitely my new favorite! It smells just as good as candles three times its price and lasts much longer. I've given many of these as gifts and keep one for my living room and kitchen always. So glad I found these!
Heather W.
Hamilton, OH
Great name....great candle and actually smells great!. I had to buy one, laughs by all and up to 100 hour burn life! Amaze balls....
Kaylee B.