Our Own Candle Company Melon Triple Mason Jar Candle

by Our Own Candle Company

A must have for any summertime outing, we've combined our Honeydew Melon, Summer Melon and Watermelon scents to bring you an amazing combination that can't be found anywhere else.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Our Own Candle Company Melon Triple Mason Jar Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Logan S.
Salamonia, IN
Our Own Candle Company Melon Triple Mason Jar Candle uploaded by Logan S.
Purchased at: Amazon
THESE CANDLES SMELL SO GOOD! I just ordered literally $100 of candles from them after trying this one and have zero regrets. They burn for so long and have really good throw plus the price is great! The nice melons one is still my favorite I think but the black cherry tin candle has been my go to this week. This review probably seems aggressive but I just really love candles
Kristy S.
Our Own Candle Company Melon Triple Mason Jar Candle uploaded by Kristy S.
I purchased this scent in the large and small jars and I just love this company! The candle itself smells like fresh picked berries that fills the entire room! Also u can use the cute jar afterwards for just abt anything!
Sarah S.
1,653 reviews
Our Own Candle Company Melon Triple Mason Jar Candle uploaded by Sarah S.
Our Own Candle Company is definitely known for some creatively named candles, but they are high quality candles too. Nice Melons has a pleasant fruity flavor and it's layered so a third of the candle has another great melon scent. I try to pick some of these up whenever I visit New York state as you can find them pretty easily out there.
Carrie U.
I love the smell of these candles. The sassy names make them all that much better. The smell fills the room minutes of burning.
Jade B.
Canada, QC
First of all, I must say that i’m addicted to candles so I have tons of them but this one! I am SO impressed. It’s the first one of the brand that I own and the smell is just amazing! It also lasts a very long time, i’ve had it for a couple of months and still have a lot to burn.

Looking for your answer?