BY OUR MOMENT ONE DIRECTION

A year in the making, Our Moment is completely dedicated to all the One Direction fans. Working closely with fragrance experts, the band have been involved in every step of the process from the creation of the scent to the design of the stunning bottle and its packaging. The sparkling, juicy and feminine fragrance is made up of splashes of fresh fruit and seasonal flowers infused with undertones of warm musk. The pink grapefruit, wild berries and redcurrants, combined with the delicacy of jasmine petals, and frangipani with the dry woody tones of musk and patchouli leave an enticing and playful scent on the skin. Top: Pink Grapefruit, Wild Berries see more...

KATHERINE T.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I really do like this perfume, and it's nice cause you can pick it up at marshalls or tjmaxx for a cheaper price. I also love the packaging of this product, it's honestly just too cute! However I did only give it 3 stars cause I don't think it is worth the retail price at all.
Emily T.
since i am i huge fan of one direction, buying their perfume was a must. ive had it for roughly three years and still have half the bottle. the smells are fruity and aromatic, leaving my skin smelling amazing with the littlest spray. i hope everyone can get a chance to get a hold of this
Devi S.
I really love the perfume mainly because the scent is long lasting. The perfume is beautifully packaged and I would definitely recommend buying this.
Lisa H.
Allentown, PA
It smells really good and is young and fresh. I use it a lot and everybody always compliments the smell. I would recommend for anybody any age.
Alexis R.
Love this smell and love the band.Can't get enough OF it.I need more due to me running out.It's not an over powerful sent.
Stacy A.
Apo, CA
Love this scent, its so young and fresh, perfect for summer I even see myself using it all year thats how much i love it.
Ravinder K.
I don't like one direction sorry never been a directioner but this fragrance is great
Brynn C.
Smell is so nice! The packaging is cute and this is a great gift for anyone
Michelle V.
Tip number one of the review: never become a fan of a band of guys coming out of a program of auditions. It hurts too much.

Other than that, I love One Direction. And having your perfume has always been a delirium. The packaging is a bit childish, something that some people do not like, but I do not care and I like it. I think Niall and Harry are the most favored in design with their faces. The bottle as such, I think it has a feminine presentation, elegant and tender.

A friend bought the product and it smells delicious. I long to have it. So if you are a fan of them and you like good, delicious and soft perfumes, this is for you.
Sophie K.
I admit I was a fan of One Direction but I cringed when I saw they were coming out with a girls fragrance. That being said, my little cousin loves this perfume and I could smell it on her a while ago and I was extremely pleasantly surprised at the smell. It's a really young, sweet fragrance that I would definitely recommend to preteens or younger teenagers