BY OUR GENERATION

The contemporary laundry set is a fashion-forward home accessory for our generation (and most 18") dolls. Clean, pressed and ready to impress. All the latest to keep clothes their greatest. includes 1 washer, 1 dryer, 1 laundry shelf, 1 clothes rack, 1 ironing board, 1 iron, 2 plastic bins, 1 measuring cup, 1 spray bottle, 6 hangers, 2 dirty laundry bins, 1 big basket, 2 small towels, 2 big towels, 1 laundry detergent box, 1 box of dryer sheets. doll & outfits sold separately. see more...

Mary L.
Lynnfield, MA
Super cute set for a little girl. Would be ideal for mommy and me playtime.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
This looks like the cutest toy ever i love these so much very nice quality for sure would love it.
hazel r.
Hope of getting this soon for my niece is going crazy for it i wonder what other colors does it come in or is it just that color really wish i can find it or if the can make it in purple
Karley B.
Berlin, NJ
Love this! its super cute and would be the cutest for little girls! Hoping to get this soon!
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
This is such a cute play set. I love how realistic everything is. My daughters love toys like this that have so much detail to each feature.
Mathrey V.
Novato, CA
I hope to get thing for my little kid. She alway want one but isn't around her. It will be good for a birthday present. She will be turning 2 years old in August.
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
I want to get tjis for my little. She loves her 18" doll and furniture for her doll.Totally need to buy!
Athena G.
Leesburg, FL
I've been looking around for my little one for one of these! She turns 1 in January and I would love to get her something like this for her big day! How long does it last if treated really good? How many pieces come with it?
Yesenia A.
This might be a nice christmas gift for my daughter . She really likes these kinds of toys since shes girly girl i hope i can score it for a good price .