BY OUR GENERATION

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Bring out your inner stylist with the our generation hair grow doll. help phoebe do her hair in fancy updos or long flowing looks. with the hair extensions you can get creative and change the styles as often as you want. phoebe comes with a comb, 2 hair extensions, 2 metal heart clips and a hair style guide booket. for every our generation purchase, 10 goes to free the childrens power of a girl initiative. ages 3 and up. see more...

Review (1)
Delora C.
Union , MS
My daughter got this doll for Christmas. There were features on the AG Dolls that she didn't like and she was set on having a doll with blonde hair and brown eyes, like she has. They aren't the easiest color combo to find!
I did not read any reviews on her when I found her and I am glad I didn't, a lot of people complained about the hair and it being easily tangled and unmanageable. We have taken the hair down, combed it, restyled it a few times and haven't had any trouble with it at all.
She loves that she can twist the knob on the back and make some of the hair longer or shorter. Her outfit is cute and Target has a matching set for the child to wear as well as a few other matching girl/doll outfits.
She has carried her everywhere we have gone since Christmas morning. <3