Battat
Our Generation Doll Teepee

Our Generation Doll Teepee

by Battat

The Our Generation Doll Teepee is an absolutely adorable addition to your little lady's playroom or bedroom. This play teepee is the perfect size for an indoor camping trip or sleepover. It's easy to assemble and even has lights inside to keep the night bright for her. Let her imagination soar with this clever teepee. Its attractive pink and white striped polyester cover has cute bright pink bows to tie back the tent cover. 3 AA batteries sold separately. Teepee measures approximately 12.5H"x26.5W"x6L". Ages 3 and up. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: 3 Years and Up,5,3,7,6,4.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Our Generation Doll Teepee!
How would you rate this product?
Saudi L.
We just gave our daughter Our Generation teepee for her second birthday and she loves it. It's so easy to build, took less then 10 mins and it's a lot bigger than I thought it would be. This is the perfect gift for any little girl. The light up chandelier is just adorable and she loves every bit of it.
Melissa A.
Britt, IA
This is so cute for the 18 inch doll lover in your life. It is very similar quality to the higher end 18 inch doll items which is great.
Stephanie C.
Our Generation Doll Teepee uploaded by Stephanie C.
The initial product I bought was from the brand idea nouva but I couldn't find that specific brand so, anyways I was really surprised how sturdy this teepee was despite being made of plastic. The material is a really heavy duty type canvas that withstands my 1 year old hitting against it. It was a lot bigger then I thought it would be(which I guess I can't complain just means we can get a longer use out of it.) It was only $29.99 and for that price I went back and bought another one for my niece who is 3.
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo
Geeno C.
súper recomendada tienen muchos accesorios para las muñecas aparte de ser económicos a diferencia de otras marcas tienen más variedad en color y diversidad de productos para las muñecas súper súper recomendada
Isabella O.
Debería ser divertido jugar estoooo en la noche cuando se puede hacer una noche de pijamada con las amigas se los recomiendo me gustaría dormir ahí adentro hahah🥰🥰🥰🤩 nose si se pueda usar en el bosque sería genial
Pamela Q.
quito
It is a product that catches my attention a lot since I have used it before and I liked the result, it is made with good products and it is of very good quality.
Lesmi R.
Me parece espectacular su estilo, su propuesta en fin, me encanta demasiado, ahora e decidido que a partir de hoy está esta sea mi página favorita por siempre! La verdad esta bastante completa y Me siento feliz porque encontré junto lo que estaba buscando.
Anabel G.
batumi
i like this , because this is beautiful for me and fun for my sister. my sister don't have like home and i want i will bought her but i Don't have a money. i love this and i want this because it is beautiful for me :((( and fun for my little daughter. thanks.
member-ce92d
Me encanta estoy muy feliz lo quiero probar ya!! Parece muy buen producto y muy hermoso y hermosos colores, a mi y a mi familia le va encantar me lo recomendaron muchisima gente y me encantaria poder tenerlo yaa! espero tenerlo muy pronto.

Looking for your answer?