BY OUR GENERATION

With this two-piece doll & me fashion set, your little one can dress just like her favorite our generation doll. This fuchsia, orange and red party dress features a festive design and rows of cheerful ruffles. The girl's dress is available in sizes 4 to 6x, and the doll's outfit fits 18-inch dolls. see more...

• My daughter has an American girl doll. Do these dresses fit the Ame...1 Answers
  • What are the colors available?? 1 Answers
Kurrie P.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
This is so cute that it's for the kid and the doll matching set my daughter loved it I highly recommend it
Cody E.
Cody E.
Keithville, LA
What more fun can a little girl have than dressing like her doll?? These are super cute and very well made. Plus, its making memories that last a lifetime.
janet r.
janet r.
Super cute dress daughter loves getting new outfits for her doll.
Mariame T.
Mariame T.
Brossard, QC
I love these dresses because they are so cute and doll players will love them as well
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
This is so sweet for little girls who like to have their dolls wear the same outfit
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Barnesville, GA
My daughter has an American girl doll. Do these dresses fit the American Girl doll well? Where is the best place to buy these?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
What are the colors available??