Our Finest Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea

by Our Finest

Our Finest Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea provides the perfect infusion of citrus flavours with ginger, making it the perfect fragrant soothing tea.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Our Finest Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea!
Sudbury, CA
This is one of my go to teas when I am not feeling well. The ginger helps settle an upset stomach and the lemon is a great taste. I like adding milk and sugar to sweeten up my tea but it’s just as good by itself. I always have this brand in my cupboard.
Milton
Sharp taste, i [email protected] a fan of the lemon ginger drink but this must be in my pantry as a herbal tea during the day and good when I have a sore throat or cold or so
Kitchener
This is my go to when I’m sick, add some honey and real ginger pieces. Tastes great and heals the stuffy nose and dry cough.
Very good taste and gives a good wholesome flavour that is quite unique. It always soothes me from nose to stomach fine. Thanks
Guelph, ON
Not a typical tea that I would purchase to drink regularly, but do when I'm not feeling a 100% / could be getting sick. It's enough to give me a little bit of a boost to get on with my day.
Richmond hill, ON
 I love this tea for when my stomach is feeling off, It helps sooth and calm down any nausea very quickly! This tea is also my go to when I’m getting sick and I need to recover as soon as possible, it definitely does the trick!
Toronto
Considering the pandemic we are living in, it’s essential to take care of our body and mind. An herbal tea will do just. It’s of good nutritious value that really helps to boost your immune system. The whole pack was finished by family within less than a week and we keep buying more and more of this, and there are so many different flavours! Good price and packaging.

Looking for your answer?