GroceryFrozen FoodsOur Finest
Great Value Swedish Meatballs

Our Finest Great Value Swedish Meatballs

by Our Finest

Our Finest Swedish Meatballs are crafted from succulent beef and pork and are perfectly seasoned for a true, authentic taste. And, like our name says, it is the best we have to offer – we use our finest, premium quality ingredients to ensure the most delic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Our Finest Great Value Swedish Meatballs!
Tatianya R.
Wayne, MI
it was ok not good because it is a frozen product but it was ok for the price and for what you expect
Juliette G.
sanjose
This product taste very good but the thing is some parts are cold and does not warm up all the way .
Nicole P.
Willmar, MN
Swedish meatballs are a comfort food of mine because of my grandma. I will buy food that reminds me of childhood. These Swedish meatballs, have been the closest to Grandma’s I have tried. I will definitely only buy this brand again.
Jenn E.
Fayetteville
I am a sucker for any meatball dish, especially Swedish meatballs! Such a fun, simple, yummy dish! Definitely a favorite I keep
Sa L.
Dracut, MA
These are a quick and easy addition to any weeknight meal you may have whipped up! I usually put them on pasta
Freda H.
Great flavour. Good price for your moneys worth. Great choice when it comes to its taste.
Jessica L.
These Swedish meatballs are really yummy, you can incorporate them into a variety of recipes like pasta, sandwiches, etc. They are also easy to prepare.
Puneet K.
Calgary, AB
It Tastes amazing. It Tastes amazing. It Tastes amazing. It Tastes amazing. It Tastes amazing. It Tastes amazing. It Tastes amazing. It Tastes amazing. It Tastes amazing.
Ashley P.
Barrys Bay, ON
Our Finest Great Value Swedish Meatballs are so yummy! So fast and easy frozen meal to make! Such a great frozen product! I would definitely would recommend!
Shagun S.
Nanaimo, BC
They are good! Not the best per my taste, I am a bog fab of Ilea meatballs and thought of trying this out. It was good for a change but did not end up being my staple. Purchased from walmart.

Looking for your answer?