Our Finest Earl Grey Black Tea

by Our Finest

A classic flavoured tea, Our FinestTM Earl Grey Tea blends a black tea base with citrus essence from bergamot oranges for its distinctive flavour.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Our Finest Earl Grey Black Tea!
Elvin N.
Glen Allen, VA
Great rich robust flavor that brings all the fragrant notes of an English breakfast tea. The favorite in my household. Paired with vanilla almond milk and a scoop of sugar.
Mirna C.
Philadelphia, PA
Mi esposo no toma café ni ningún té!! Excepto el Earl grey black tea, toma varias tazas diariamente y disfruta mucho del sabor y aroma.
ELISA A.
Ottawa, ON
This tea is pretty good I drink it every day I am a big fan of tea and I love the taste of black tea even just to smell makes the room feel like a garden I will definitely buy it again and advise everybody to try it it’s one of my favorite brand to
Melissa S.
Bancroft, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Great tasting tea, steeps nicely! This is a staple in our pantry, it’s affordable and great quality
Emelie  A.
Caledonia, ON
I'll be honest, I haven't drank a lot of Earl Grey in the past. I've had it and enjoyed it on occasion but I am unsure which brands i've tried. This is the first one I've bought for myself and I have to say it doesn't blow me away, but I do enjoy it in the morning.
Isabelle L.
Hadleigh, Suffolk
Early grey is a really good version of TEA you should try and it's definitely a flavour is recommend... It's like a classic and is refreshing more than any old cheap tea bag!!
Christine Q.
Mississauga, ON
There was something off about the taste of this tea. It didn't have the fragrance of bergamot. Not sure if I just got unlucky with my box. I'm going to stick to my Twinnings.
Hana K.
Vancouver
It’s rich in flavour, although, the richness overpowers the whole taste, which can leave a weird after taste. I wouldn’t say it’s all bad, but, that’s the only thing you have to look out for, other than that, it’s smooth sailing.
Isabella W.
London
I like this more than PG Tips much more rich and smooth the best with full fat milk! Love this with a rich tea biscuit 🍪
Caitie M.
Lethbridge
I love earl grey tea! I’ve tried a lot that are just not super flavorful but I would definitely purchase this brand again. So far it’s the most flavorful earl grey that I’ve I tried, I’m only giving it 4 stars because sometimes I just need to add a second bag!

Looking for your answer?