Food & SnacksFrozen FoodOur Finest
China Inspired Mandarin-Style Orange Chicken

Our Finest China Inspired Mandarin-Style Orange Chicken

by Our Finest

Our Finest China Inspired Mandarin-Style Orange Chicken

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Our Finest China Inspired Mandarin-Style Orange Chicken!
This is so good this taste like Panda Express orange chicken if you really love it try it out
Okotoks, AB
Very tasty, easy and quick to prepare whole family likes this even the picky child who doesn’t like anything - convenient and quick.
Stoney Creek, ON
This had a strong orange flavor (which I am happy about). I thought the ratio between chicken and rice was good. I was a little surprised about the amount of veggies (more than I expected) I loved it as I like veggies. It makes a great microwave lunch that can be ready fast!
Winnipeg
Loved this product, being frozen doesn’t affect the taste and quality. Made my girlfriend eat this, she couldn’t tell it was a frozen product.
Toronto, ON
I enjoyed the flavour of the orange chicken? However it was missing that slightly crispy texture.
Calgary
Sooo good. I always have to pick this up at Walmart because its a staple in our house! No matter the occasion, its always super good.
Markham
It is a quick meal. Flavour was good but could have been spicier. Not too salty which was great.

Looking for your answer?