Our Finest Angus Beef Meatballs

by Our Finest

Juicy and tender, our succulent meatballs are made from Angus beef seasoned with a blend of spices for a full meaty flavour. Our FinestTM – premium quality ingredients and the best we have to offer, from our table to yours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Our Finest Angus Beef Meatballs!
Jacksonville, FL
Can’t go wrong with meatballs. You can use these any way out eat them plain. I prefer to make meatball subs with a good sauce.
hamilton
It was good but then again it had a lil weird flavor to it. But also im not a big meatball fan
Canton, NC
Good flavor and easy to make. My kids loves them. They can be easily made into spaghetti and meatballs. I prefer them cooked in a crock pot with some sauce and made into meatballs subs.
Las Vegas, NV
Esta bueno para mezclar con los spaghetti con pasta de tomate, ademas que no tienes que hacer la preparación completa de las albóndigas, te ahorra mucho tiempo y queda delicioso si no tienes mucho tiempo
Strathroy
Juicy and delicious. Flavour was good! Would recommend for sure. Good value. Our Finest Angus Beef Meatballs had them over traditional spaghetti and also with stroganoff. Yum!
abbotsford
Easy to prepare, the kids enjoyed them. I don’t love the texture as much as home prepared meat balls but these worked for a quick and easy meal in the slow cooker!
London on
Love these meatballs. Sucks great dinner option for a quick and easy meal. My kids also love these!
St Catharines, ON
As I am addicted to finding good frozen foods, I love looking for the ones that are easy to be made to different dish styles. The meatballs are amazing!
Stoney Creek, ON
We LOVE these meatballs. First, they make a great dinner. Cook then with some BBQ sauce and serve over rice. Perfect dinner for those easy nights that you don't really wanna cook. Second, they are perfect for parties! We love putting them in the crockpot with bbq sauce for several hours. They stay warm the whole party!
Mississauga , ON
Best frozen meatballs I’ve ever tried! I absolutely love these. So juicy and delish!! I usually add some tomato sauce and even add it to a banquette with some mozzarella. The best meatball sub ever.

Looking for your answer?