Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealOats, Grits & Hot CerealOur Family

Our Family Instant Oatmeal Lower Sugar Maple & Brown Sugar Flavor

by Our Family

Our Family.
Quality Since 1904.
69% LESS SUGAR THAN REGULAR OUR FAMILY MAPLE & BROWN INSTANT OATMEAL.
LOWER SUGAR.
NOT A LOW CALORIE FOOD.
INSTANT OATMEAL.
Maple & Brown Sugar.
FLAVORED WITH OTHER NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS.
100% WHOLE GRAIN.
16g or more per serving.
EAT 48g OR MORE OF WHOLE GRAINS DAILY.
WholeGrainsCouncil.org.
10 - 1.19 OZ (34g) PACKETS.
NET WT 11.9 OZ (340g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Our Family Instant Oatmeal Lower Sugar Maple & Brown Sugar Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
angela C.
Anaheim, CA
Oatmeal is an essential food source to better and healthier lifestyle. This is a requirement if you want to get a healthy and fast breakfast. Oatmeal can be taken on the go as well if your always on a rush. I would say you are making the right choice every morning when you eat oatmeal.
Rosio F.
I love Oatmeal. My Family and I really enjoy it. This particular one is great because it is healthy and low on sugar maple and brown sugar. The taste is great and very affordable.

Looking for your answer?