Our Family Crunchy Oats 'N Honey Granola Bars uploaded by Susana D.Our Family Crunchy Oats 'N Honey Granola Bars uploaded by Susana D.

BY OUR FAMILY

Our Family. Quality Since 1904.
100% NATURAL.
CRUNCHY
GRANOLA BARS
OATS 'N HONEY.
WHOLE GRAIN 19g or more per serving. EAT 48g OR MORE OF WHOLE GRAINS DAILY. WholeGrainsCouncil.org.
12 BARS.
NET WT 8.9 OZ (252g) - 6-1.5 OZ (42g) 2-BAR POUCHES. see more...

Susana D.
This is my favorite granola bar! It taste delicious. But I suggest that if your are looking for something not to sweet this is not your ideal granola bar! Honey can be taste all over it. I love it!!
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
I love the taste of these granola bars and the other flavors they offer. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because of the extra crunchy texture. It taste good it's just to hard for me to eat without prices falling apart
Brandy L.
Bothell, WA
These bars are delicious! The only issue I have with then would be that they are so crunchy and hard that someone with sensitive teeth might not be able to eat them.
Shelby F.
These are sooo good! But they're definitely crunchy and they lose a lot of crumbs so you may want to eat them outside!
Darcie M.
Marion, KS
So good and so yummy! love granola bars and they are very easy to grab and go. I love the crunchiness of these