Our Family Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix

Quality Since 1904.
Buttermilk Complete.
Pancake & Waffle Mix.
Just Add Water.
NET WT 32 OZ (2 LB) 907g.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Our Family Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
I have a waffle maker and a pancake pan so it only makes sense that I would want a combo batter for both. Amazing flavor, great texture, and an easy prep time.
2 years agoKnoxville , TN
I used to buy this a lot after I've discovered how to make pancakes from scratch .. this was a really good pancake mix. Very easy too
2 years agoMoore Haven, FL
Make it all the time for breakfast for my family. I even make them into pancake pops for them go dip in the syrup better.
2 years agoFENTON
Who can't recess pancakes and waffles great with bananas and strawberrys . Or the old fashion way like butter or syrup.
2 years agoHAMILTON, ON
I live pancakes with banana and chocolate chip topping. I love using syrup as well its so delicious. My kids love eating it in the morning with their fruits on top.