BeautyBodyBody Careour earth's secrets
Premium Natural Raw African Black Soap, 3 Lbs

Our Earth's Secrets Premium Natural Raw African Black Soap, 3 Lbs

by our earth's secrets

Our Earth's Secrets Premium Raw African Black Soap Our earth's Secrets Premium Raw African Black Soap is made in Ghana from traditional African recipe and techniques. It does not contain any artificial fragrances. It contains natural ingredients: Palm Kennel Oil, Coconut Oil, Stearin Oil, Cocoa Pod Husk, Unrefined Shea Butter, Plantain Skin Ash, Natural Vitamin E, Natural Sodium, Water Since this is RAW African Black Soap, do not rub the soap directly on the face or skin. Lather soap in hand or washcloth and apply to face, body, or hair. This soap may contain small particles of plantains that could scratch or cause irritation.

100% Natural Raw African Black Soap - Premium; Product Origin - Ghana; 3 Lbs. (2721 grams) of Premium Raw African Black Soap; Ingredients - Palm Kennel Oil, Coconut Oil, Stearin Oil, Cocoa Pod Husk, Unrefined Shea Butter, Plantain Skin Ash, Natural Vitamin E, Natural Sodium, Water; Our Earth's Secrets brand

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Our Earth's Secrets Premium Natural Raw African Black Soap, 3 Lbs!
Shyla D.
orangepark
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the only brand of black soap I buy now. They know quality. Black soap is supposed to be made of raw materials like such, not like other brands, that I won’t mention (but those little smooth black bars ARE NOT raw African black soap). This has no additives and as someone with super sensitive skin, this is the only brand of soap that has never caused me any type of irritation ever. Clears blemishes, discoloration, and minor scars of mine have began to lighten as well. It has no smell and yet kills body odor. I use this especially after shaving to prevent bumps and ingrown hairs. It IS drying so moisturize well afterwards and if you feel super squeaky clean after washing with the soap- you’ve used too much, you’re gonna be dry af. Overall, this is the first step I recommend to anyone with skin problems.

Looking for your answer?