BY YOPLAIT

Uniquely thick & creamy yogurt made according to French tradition. Carefully crafted inside a glass jar with whole milk, a simple ingredient deck, and real fruit for a subtly sweet and light eating experience. All ingredients are non-GMO. Whole milk sourced from small Amish, English, and Mennonite farms.

• Is this thick like Greek yogurt or a little thinner like ...2 Answers
Squire K.
Call me Blue Sargent, because I really love yogurt. While doing a week long events, the sponsors provided breakfast, which happened to include this yogurt. After that, I tried to find it in my local grocery store, but couldn't. Might have been a me thing, I don't know. But the yogurt is honesty really good so I definitely recommend it.
Kelly E.
Charlotte, NC
The oui brand yogurts are absolutely DELICIOUS. I love all the flavors honestly. The yogurt is creamy, the fruit at the bottom tastes fresh, and to top it all off, the packaging is adorable. Cute little jars that I’ve been able to clean out and reuse as containers around the house! Will definitely keep buying these.
Christina C.
Durham, NC
Bought this yogurt for the first time this week; It tastes just like the yogurt you can get in France. If you hate all the added ingredients that are barely recognizable in most yogurt products, you’ll love this simple yet tasty yogurt. Ingredients: milk, sugar, yogurt cultures, and vanilla extract.
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
Love love love this product. The French style yogurt is thicker than most yogurt. But it is rich in flavor. Each flavor has some extra goodness at the bottom which makes it even better. And I love the glass jars. It is worth every penny.
🌞Isabella🌞 A.
walhalla
OMG! I can't even describe how much I looooooooovw this yogurt! Okay so first off, it's kinda expensive but it's so GOOD! So it actually pretty healthy, i think...? But it's so fluffy and creamy and even the packaging is super cute because it's glass! It's very extra but very worth it! Not to mention the have other great flavors too!
Stephanie E.
N Bennington, VT
OMG how is this product so delicious!? The thick, creamy texture, the rich vanilla flavor, the perfect amount of yogurt, the environment-friendly packaging, the availability in almost every grocery store... There isn't a single thing not to love about Oui!!!
Raychel S.
Fort Drum, NY
If I could give this 10 stars I would!!!! I usually am not a fan of yogurt because most of them are overly tart but oh my yummm!!! This one is DELICIOUS!!!! It’s soooooo creamy and has the consistency of Panna Cotta. I can taste the vanilla but it’s not that artificial tasting vanilla that most yogurts I have tried has. It’s pricier than the other brands but worth every penny! I am in love!!!!
Aimee M.
Vandalia
Oui Yoplait is delicious!  It is thick and creamy. My daughter and I enjoy the Vanilla as a special treat. It is a little more expensive than other options but is a decent price for the quality of yogurt.
Erin S.
Little Falls
Oh my god. You have not lived until you’ve had this yogurt. The texture is so unlike any other kind of yogurt. The vanilla flavor is especially delicious - it’s high in sugar, so I make it a treat. But so worth it!
Lindsey J.
Franklin, TN
This Oui™ Yoplait® Vanilla Flavored French Style Yogurt is so decadent!  Sometimes I eat it as "dessert" since it's so creamy and satisfying, but it's also great during the day as a parfait with granola and fruit. It's not tart like Greek yogurt and I love that it only has 4 ingredients which are non-GMO, with no artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources!
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
Is this thick like Greek yogurt or a little thinner like traditional Yoplait yogurts?

Walmart