BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Oui French Style Yogurt Plain. Inspired by our traditional French recipe. This grade A product is free from GMOs.

Yoplait Oui Plain French Style Yogurt; Gluten Free; Kosher Dairy

OUI FS SS PLAIN

Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus).

Teandra J. R.
Bronx, NY
Delicious!!! This is a review for the pineapple flavored one though.
Just enough. Sometimes the small jar doesn't seem like enough but only when you're super hungry. It's pricey for a yogurt though. I try to catch them on sale or use my coupons. So far this pineapple one and the black cherry ones are my favorite.
The foil tops also have French phrases underneath like " Que charme!" (How Charming)
#ouibyyoplait
Tabitha B.
Van Nuys , CA
I really don't know where to begin, the texture is pretty uncomforting it's thick but very light weight and almost feels like a creamed foam it's hard to explain. I also dislike the taste very much, it seemed it had an odd under tone of sour for some reason. Not expired for sure, so I'm not sure where I got that from.
The packaging is beautiful, the price not so much. The quality seems high but the taste is not my preference.
Abigail S.
Houston
This is by far the best yogurt I have ever tried. I never would buy any because I hated yogurt but this one I love! The strawberry flavor one is my favorite! I buy them at Kroger and I make sure to have enough for the week. I soooo recommend this yogurt!
Debby V.
Ridgeway, SC
I fed this to my cats to be sure that they get plenty of great flora for their digestive system. I have to say of all the ones I have tried they seem to like this one the best. Like mother like fur-baby and the jars are cute too.... I use this one a lot in recipes that I am  cutting fats and sugar in too.
Anais P.
Hattiesburg , MS
Esta muy cool la presentación de este yogurt, fue una de las razones del porque lo compre. Solo he probado el de fresa y debo confesar que me encanto su sabor y textura!
Megs S.
Angola, NY
Plain yogurt is usually just great for recipes but this one tastes great alone as well and doesn’t have the added sugar of flavoring. I’ve purchased oui yogurts over and over even though they’re a little expensive because they are the best. You can also recycle or reuse the glass jars.
Erin E.
Glendora, NJ
The texture takes a little to get used to, but the flavor is delicious, and it’s less than 5 ingredients! It’s really filling. And most important to me, the bottles are recyclable and great for carbon footprint! Pick it up at ACME free today!
Jaylee H.
Commerce, TX
This was a really good yogurt brand and had flavor! I loved the taste! It's one of my favorites and I buy it quite often. It's very very creamy. I would reccomend this product to others. It's one of the best brands out there. Everyone should try it.
Natalie G.
Philadelphia
Best yogurt out there. A bit pricey compared to other brands but it tastes so good that it’s definitely worth it. I am not a big yogurt fan, but I recently tried this and loved it. It comes in a cute little glass jar too!
Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Had to try this when i saw the cute packaging, it comes in a little glass jar which I believe adds to the taste! Its a nice texture I definitely recommend it ... also comes in a variety of flavors if you’re not a fan of plain