Oui™ Yoplait® Blackcherry Flavored French Style Yogurt uploaded by Candra S.Oui™ Yoplait® Blackcherry Flavored French Style Yogurt uploaded by Karen S.Oui™ Yoplait® Blackcherry Flavored French Style Yogurt uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY YOPLAIT

Uniquely thick & creamy yogurt made according to French tradition. Carefully crafted inside a glass jar with whole milk, a simple ingredient deck, and real fruit for a subtly sweet and light eating experience. All ingredients are non-GMO. Whole milk sourced from small Amish, English, and Mennonite farms.

Sierra S.
This stuff was amazing! So smooth and rich! Value was good. A bit pricey but definitely worth it. I think this yogurt is way better than the Greek one. I always get mine from Walmart and I would definitely recommend this product to others! 😋😋😋
Lynn S.
Clarksville, TN
The packaging of this product definitely caught my eye, it’s packaged in a cute little glass jar and the label is a perfect look for it. I picked it up at Walmart, it’s light and good. Perfect amount of sweetness to it and not too heavy.
Brittany L.
Hillsdale, NJ
   These yogurts are so good and the packaging is adorable. The yogurts are creamy and delicious! The only thing is I didn’t realize how they have more fat than other yogurts until I was done. However, if you have one for breakfast it’s not going to be a huge deal.
Kimberly Y.
Rosemead, CA
Love the new oui yogurt! I tried all the available flavors already and the black cherry is my least favorite. My fave was strawberry! Love that it's in a glass jar. It would be nice if it comes with a lid so I can reuse the jar.
Astrid K.
Mission
I like the cute way it was package up. It had a fresh flavor and was worth the money. It comes in different variety which is something I enjoy when buying yogurt. Trying them out for the first and I was not disappointed.
Aleshia M.
Andrews , SC
This is one of my new favorite yogurt it’s pretty cool it comes in a glass jar and it taste awesome I feel like there are a lot of good things for your body and the product I would definitely recommend to others to buy
Elizabeth W.
Glen Carbon, IL
I absolutely love this brand. The flavors are so rich and I love each and every one of them. The blueberry is my favorite. This brand is much better in my opinion than other options. And the jars are too cute to reuse.
Krystal S.
This is my absolute FAVORITE SNACK! if you love yogurt and definitely recommend this one! It’s sooo smooth and yummy! It’s almost like a whipped yogurt and it’s not too pricey! And the fruit on the bottom is perfect!
Erin D.
I tried this for the first time a couple of weeks ago! It was actually very delicious. I plan on buying some more the next time I go to the store. Even though I’ve only had them once, I do recommend this yogurt
Megan B.
Nuevo , CA
I did. It like the tarte taste of these, other people may but it wasn't for me. They do come in very cute jars and are not very expensive, I did feel it was better for the earth not throwing out a ton of plastic