BY YOPLAIT

Uniquely thick & creamy yogurt made according to French tradition. Carefully crafted inside a glass jar with whole milk, a simple ingredient deck, and real fruit for a subtly sweet and light eating experience. All ingredients are non-GMO. Whole milk sourced from small Amish, English, and Mennonite farms.

andreanna l.
Fenton, MI
My new favorite yogurt. I have tried all of the flavors except plan. Very smooth texture.  I purchased at Target, slightly more expensive than other brands.
Britney B.
I bought this one mthe other day just to try it because the little jar it comes in is so cute! I thought it was going to be just like greek yogurt but it definently has a unique taste.
Shelby L.
Claflin, KS
I am a huge yogurt fan but not a big fan of this one. That might be a first and only time for me. I tried it on the dillions app so I got it for free. Flavor was fine but the consistency was a little thick for me.
Stephenie W.
I really loved this yogurt! Nice and creamy and not bitter like Greek yogurt. I tried it once because I had a coupon and now I'm hooked. I haven't seen anything similar on the market.
Amanda C.
Greenville, MI
These taste amazing and almost luxurious! I feel fancy eating out of a glass yogurt glass and they taste unlike any yogurt I’ve ever tried! They taste sweeter but so good!
Audrey C.
Columbus, OH
Loving this newest addition to the yo plait family! An indulgent treat, without the calorie count. Purchased multiple times, at my favorite grocer, this yogurt was quickly added to my favorite snack list!
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
These are very rich and delicious and flavor I absolutely love the lemon curd as well I was pleasantly surprised at how they tasted and I love keeping the glass jars as well.
Nicole S.
Rio Rancho
This is so good and I love the jar that it comes in. The yogurt is smooth and creamy, and the fruit at the bottom is just the right amount of sweetness to match the yogurt.
Libby P.
This is my new favorite yogurt. It seems like it's going to be a weird consistency but it's similar to Yoplait® Fat Free Greek Yogurt Blueberry just tiny bit thicker and taste better
Emily F.
Englewood, CO
I saw an ad for this French like yogurt in a good magazine and had to give it a try. It is delicious but most of all so fun to eat out of the beautiful little glass jars!