Oui™ Yoplait® Blackcherry Flavored French Style Yogurt uploaded by Candra S.Oui™ Yoplait® Blackcherry Flavored French Style Yogurt uploaded by Karen S.Oui™ Yoplait® Blackcherry Flavored French Style Yogurt uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY YOPLAIT

Uniquely thick & creamy yogurt made according to French tradition. Carefully crafted inside a glass jar with whole milk, a simple ingredient deck, and real fruit for a subtly sweet and light eating experience. All ingredients are non-GMO. Whole milk sourced from small Amish, English, and Mennonite farms.

Sheila H.
Little Chute , WI
Delicious yogurt and in a glass jar how amazing! Good value for a healthy product and will be a repeat customer! Value your health and use quality products instead of the cheapest products. Yes I will buy again
April H.
New York
I was intrigued by this new product and decided to try “French” style yogurt. It’s similar to a cross between Greek and Icelandic. I really like the fruit on the bottom style, and I think so far black cherry is my favorite flavor I’ve tried.
Andrea S.
Yoplait, you've done it again. Yoplait gives you a fancy feel, with a reusable glass jar, and oh so delicious yogurt with juicy fruity bits to give you just the gift you need at the end of a difficult day.
Isabella B.
I’ve had all the oui yogurts but the black cherry one is my favorite because it has cut up black cherries and it tastes like cherry pie. The oui yogurt is my favorite and i would for sure recommend this yogurt if you like lighter yogurts.
Nellie L.
Cynthiana
This is a very good yogurt. It is not too sweet and it is very smooth. It’s a little on the high side of affording but it’s well worth the taste. It is not gritty or bitter like some yogurts tend to be.
Abby R.
Minneapolis
French yogurt is the best thing to happen to the yogurt industry! This yogurt is so creamy and luxurious that you don't be able to stop yourself from dreaming about it. It's like dessert for breakfast!
Celina M.
Chicago
this yogurt is so great. It has such a thick creamy taste to it. I bought one just to try it and I was hooked afterwards. Every time I tried to purchase some at target they were always sold out. I finally was elated when I seen the value pack sold at Walmart I stocked up
Gerrynn S.
So delicious. It has the Greek yogurt texture but it is not as “sour Creamy” as a lot of other Greek yogurts are. I loved the fruit at the bottom and it was a unique touch that the jar was glass.
andreanna l.
Fenton, MI
My new favorite yogurt. I have tried all of the flavors except plan. Very smooth texture.  I purchased at Target, slightly more expensive than other brands.
Britney B.
I bought this one mthe other day just to try it because the little jar it comes in is so cute! I thought it was going to be just like greek yogurt but it definently has a unique taste.