BY YOPLAIT

Uniquely thick & creamy yogurt made according to French tradition. Carefully crafted inside a glass jar with whole milk, a simple ingredient deck, and real fruit for a subtly sweet and light eating experience. All ingredients are non-GMO. Whole milk sourced from small Amish, English, and Mennonite farms.

Ashley L.
Ashland, VA
This yogurt is authentic to flavor while also being creamy and good for you. I always eat this yogurt in the morning to start my day and I never get tired of it! In addition, this product comes from a trusted yogurt brand
Misty J.
Montague, MI
It’s decent yogurt, although the flavors are a little bland. It comes in a fancy glass jar so you’d expect it to be good, I found it to be overpriced and did not live up to expectations. I’d stick to a different brand
Devon R.
Independence, KY
This stuff is so good. I got the blueberry once when I had a coupon and I absolutely loved it. It’s a little expensive but the texture is better than normal yogurt to me so it’s a nice splurge every once in a while!
Sheila H.
Little Chute , WI
Delicious yogurt and in a glass jar how amazing! Good value for a healthy product and will be a repeat customer! Value your health and use quality products instead of the cheapest products. Yes I will buy again
Jessica W.
Canton, MI
This is by far thee most amazing yogurt yoplait has ever come out with. It can be pricey but I think it is totally worth it. Ive had peach, blueberry, strawberry, and black cherry and loved them all. I highly recommend to anyone who loves yogurt.
Andrea S.
Yoplait, you've done it again. Yoplait gives you a fancy feel, with a reusable glass jar, and oh so delicious yogurt with juicy fruity bits to give you just the gift you need at the end of a difficult day.
Isabella B.
I’ve had all the oui yogurts but the black cherry one is my favorite because it has cut up black cherries and it tastes like cherry pie. The oui yogurt is my favorite and i would for sure recommend this yogurt if you like lighter yogurts.
Nellie L.
Cynthiana
This is a very good yogurt. It is not too sweet and it is very smooth. It’s a little on the high side of affording but it’s well worth the taste. It is not gritty or bitter like some yogurts tend to be.
Celina M.
Chicago
this yogurt is so great. It has such a thick creamy taste to it. I bought one just to try it and I was hooked afterwards. Every time I tried to purchase some at target they were always sold out. I finally was elated when I seen the value pack sold at Walmart I stocked up
Abby R.
Minneapolis
French yogurt is the best thing to happen to the yogurt industry! This yogurt is so creamy and luxurious that you don't be able to stop yourself from dreaming about it. It's like dessert for breakfast!