BY YOPLAIT

Uniquely thick & creamy yogurt made according to French tradition. Carefully crafted inside a glass jar with whole milk, a simple ingredient deck, and real fruit for a subtly sweet and light eating experience. All ingredients are non-GMO. Whole milk sourced from small Amish, English, and Mennonite farms.

Daniel H.
Seattle , WA
Ooohhh this yogurt is fancy! Not only does it come in a fancy glass jar but it also taste great. It has a nice thick and creamy consistency and a great flavor. I love fruit at the bottom too. Great yogurt if you are looking for something different.
Lyndsi B.
Clarksville, TN
My family, especially me, loves this new Oui yogurt!! It is creamy and delicious!! We are also saving all the glass jars and making some creative gifts for the upcoming holidays! It’s a win, win!! I would definitely recommend these to others!!
Theresa s.
Denver, CO
I love these more than the other yogurts. Its not as tart or sweet but is really flavorful. I like how it comes in a glass jar instead of plastic, seems more fresh.
Meg G.
I love yogurt, and this one is different than any kind I’ve ever had. It’s thick and creamy, but more gel-like than the sour cream texture of greek yogurt, but thicker than regular yogurt. It’s really pleasant and very rich and tasty.
Tori S.
Austin, TX
I usually HATE yogurt but bought this yogurt for the packaging, if I’m being honest. I’m SO glad I did because it was incredible. The texture is so smooth and creamy, and the black cherry flavor was be perfect mix of sweet and tart.
Sheyenne S.
Sun Valley, NV
Oh my gosh absolutely loved this!!! I love the packaging because you can save it and use it for something else and it taste to yummy. All the flavors are delicious. I highly recommend this and you can sometimes find it at the 99.
Oma P.
Catlettsburg, KY
Yoplait oui was one of the best yogurts I've ever eaten. It was very smooth and rich, especially when you mix in the black cherry at the bottom. It's so cheap at most stores, as well! I only paid $1.38 for a little jar of Heaven!
Destynee N.
Frisco, TX
This yogurt is a great lunchtime snack that helps fill you up. The little glass jar that it comes in, adds so much character to the yogurt. It’s super cheap and very tasty! I have recommended this product to all of my friends!
Brittney j.
marietta geogia
The packaging is super cute and makes me feel fancy when I️ eat I️t lol. As for the flavor I️t tastes great and I️ buy these all time. I️ love these so much and they are super delicious and don’t have that fake flavor to them
Ashley L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This yogurt is authentic to flavor while also being creamy and good for you. I always eat this yogurt in the morning to start my day and I never get tired of it! In addition, this product comes from a trusted yogurt brand