BY YOPLAIT

Uniquely thick & creamy yogurt made according to French tradition. Carefully crafted inside a glass jar with whole milk, a simple ingredient deck, and real fruit for a subtly sweet and light eating experience. All ingredients are non-GMO. Whole milk sourced from small Amish, English, and Mennonite farms.

Alejandra P.
El Paso, TX
This was the first time I tried it and I fell in love. The yogurt taste is absolutely wonderful not to mention that its completely natural and GMO free. I bough it at a locally own store, and I do not regret the decision. I recommend it 100%
Tammy M.
Keswick, IA
I like how this yogurt is creamy but not too thick. I like the taste as well. The container is cute and if you’re a candle freak they can be used for votives
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
Oui is delicious. It’s my new favorite yogurt. The texture is smooth and creamy. The fruit at the bottom is classic to most yogurt. You can tell the fruit is fresh. I’ve purchased all flavors available I love it so much. The price is a little higher but it’s worth it for the taste.
Monica R.
Albuquerque
I really like this !!! It’s so creamy ! Right when I open it I mix it. My kids love this aswell . I’ve been searching for a different creamy yogurt and this one is it ! I would say it is a little bit pricey for the size of it but it’s worth it for me . I would recommend
Emerald B.
Oui is probably my new favorite yogurt! The taste is smooth and sweet. The added fruit at the bottom just enhances it. I like it better than greek yogurt which was just about all I ate before trying Oui. It's perfect and I buy it in droves! Would recommend it!
Marissa M.
Melbourne, Florida
I love this creamy, decadent yogurt. It makes me international but also really good about what I am putting into my body. Plus I can reuse the jar for different things like holding brushes, storage. Do yourself a favor and try this you wont regret it.
Delaney O.
Super fun yogurt. Sweet and creamy. I thought it was cute so I decided to try it and fell in love. I found it at Publix which is where I usually shop for groceries. I buy it often. I really like the packaging, it really makes the product unique and adds character. Real French feel!
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
I am in love with this French style yogurt. It is so tasty and I love that is comes in a glass jar! Makes you feel like you are eating something fancy. The flavor is amazing and not too sweet like some other yogurts
H. M.
Baxter, TN
What a wonderful product! This is thicker than greek yogurt, with a softer flavor. I had never purchased this before, but saw the glass jar that was unlike all of its plastic peers. It has a great flavor, and I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Jamnetty D.
I recently tried this yogurt and love it. Before eating it, I mixed it really good and it turned out very smooth. It was a nice treat while at work. Also eating from the glass container is an experience! And then you can use the container around your home! 🖤