Oui™ Yoplait® Blackcherry Flavored French Style Yogurt uploaded by Candra S.Oui™ Yoplait® Blackcherry Flavored French Style Yogurt uploaded by Karen S.Oui™ Yoplait® Blackcherry Flavored French Style Yogurt uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY YOPLAIT

Uniquely thick & creamy yogurt made according to French tradition. Carefully crafted inside a glass jar with whole milk, a simple ingredient deck, and real fruit for a subtly sweet and light eating experience. All ingredients are non-GMO. Whole milk sourced from small Amish, English, and Mennonite farms.

Ashley L.
Virginia Beach
This yogurt is authentic to flavor while also being creamy and good for you. I always eat this yogurt in the morning to start my day and I never get tired of it! In addition, this product comes from a trusted yogurt brand
Savanah W.
Huntington
I love these yogurts their absolutely delicious. Their my new favorites. I love how their smooth but not chalky like Greek yogurt. It’s the perfect yogurt. I bought them from Walmart, and Owens. They have great flavor. Will be buying again.
Aubri S.
I love this yogurt flavor! It's very creamy and rich and has just the right amount of sweetness. I also like that it has pretty big pieces of cherry at the bottom that you can mix in. These are on my grocery list just about every week. I confess that if there are only a few left before grocery day, I sometimes I hide them from my daughter so that I can eat them first!
Jenna L.
I did not enjoy this at all. The taste was very odd to me and I personally did not enjoy it. It tasted like it wanted to be a good yogurt but it didn’t quite make it there. I would not buy this again.
Claribel R.
Floral City, FL
This is a really nice tasting yogurt. I love the thick texture and it’s not too sweet. It’s a little pricey but what do you expect when you are buying yogurt that’s comes in a fancy little glass jar. I feel bad throwing the little jars away so I think I will use them for an indoor herb garden. Not sure what the difference between French style yogurt and other style is but I know I’m liking this one.
Audrey C.
Columbus, OH
Loving this newest addition to the yo plait family! An indulgent treat, without the calorie count. Purchased multiple times, at my favorite grocer, this yogurt was quickly added to my favorite snack list!
Sally T.
I absolutely fell in love with Oui by yoplait! I tried it the first time and haven’t stopped eating them since! It is French style yogurt and the texture is smooth and very creamy. The best yogurt I’ve personally ever had. You can get them individually and or in packs, still very affordable and you can reuse the glass jars for something else!
Natalie W.
Received this yogurt as a Freebie Friday Coupon from Kroger. I was skeptical that it would be that good, given the price point. I thought, how much better could it be? I was pleasantly surprised. The texture was thick and creamy, the flavor was on point with just a little tartness. I love it and can't wait to buy more.
Ka'Shayla M.
Belleville, IL
I liked it was hoping it was a little sweeter than it actually is but I digress I still like it I've only tried this one but I know for sure there is at least two more I want to try even though I'm not a big fan of one of the flavors but I still want to try it because it was actually good for a not so sweet yogurt
Tracie-Ann D.
Laconia, NH
I was pleasantly surprised at the smooth flavor of this yogurt and I liked the perfect creamy texture with just the right amount of fruit flavor to mix in all with in a perfect little glass jar which I could easily repurpose in to a million of things I will definitely be buying this yougurt again  Oui™ Yoplait® Strawberry Flavored French Style Yogurt