BY YOPLAIT

Uniquely thick & creamy yogurt made according to French tradition. Carefully crafted inside a glass jar with whole milk, a simple ingredient deck, and real fruit for a subtly sweet and light eating experience. All ingredients are non-GMO. Whole milk sourced from small Amish, English, and Mennonite farms.

A Starving M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Tastes fine, just expensive fr what it is. The little glass jar it comes in is kinda cute. But it's too small to reuse
Dolly T.
Enid, OK
The packaging is so fancy feels like I'm eating high end yogurt so yummy smooth, refreshing , can reuse glass container
Jessica L.
Springfield, OR
I had a coupon amd since it is new thought I would try it. And I thought it was great and would definitely buy again!
meriem m.
New Britain
Delicious and taste good i like it with same brownies mmmm i really feel hungry when I see the picture i recommend it
ElyssA L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Tastes just like any other yogurt. It’s just in a fancy glass jar and has a fancy label. I wasn’t impressed terribly.
Larissa K.
this yogurt is good and creamy but a bit expensive for a tiny glass jar. i have purchased it a couple times though
Desiree S.
Chauvin, LA
I LOVE oui. I love to dump it in a bowl and add my eikorn granola and set it in the fridge and allow it to soften.
Wendy H.
Bristol
This yogurt is fantastic. I love the fruit at the bottom of the jar. This yogurt is very fresh and natural tasting.
sandra b.
Just tryed these and feel in love and comes in a glass witch i liked and soo smooth and taste heavenly must buy
Sarah B.
Manhattan, KS
This is some good yogurt! My husband loves yogurt so I picked this one up for him. He asked for some more sometime!