Oui™ Yoplait® Blackcherry Flavored French Style Yogurt uploaded by Candra S.Oui™ Yoplait® Blackcherry Flavored French Style Yogurt uploaded by Karen S.Oui™ Yoplait® Blackcherry Flavored French Style Yogurt uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY YOPLAIT

Uniquely thick & creamy yogurt made according to French tradition. Carefully crafted inside a glass jar with whole milk, a simple ingredient deck, and real fruit for a subtly sweet and light eating experience. All ingredients are non-GMO. Whole milk sourced from small Amish, English, and Mennonite farms.

Breanna S.
Fridley, MN
I don’t have a bad this to say about this yogurt. It’s so good that I feel fancy eating it. I just wish they had more flavors
Shannon H.
Landers
This flavor is amazing. The yogurt is so rich and creamy. The fruit on the bottom is sweetened perfectly. My favorite yogurt.
Lilian S.
Harlingen, TX
La verdad me gusto él sabor no esta nada empalagoso, se siente la textura de la fruta que se encuentra al fondo del yoigurt
Rylee V.
Boaz, AL
I wasn’t sure about this at first, but after I tried it I fell in love! It’s so good, I eat it for breakfast every morning!
Elise M.
The flavor of the fruit is great and it's a perfect ingredient when making overnight oats, I just wish it wasn't as thick.
Bailey D.
Bertrand , NE
This yogurt is very creamy, and I love the fruit on the bottom. It is delicious and one of the best purchases I have made.
Michelle M.
Hood River, OR
These are delicious. People always ask me why it looks like that different packaging which is fun but you should try this
Angelina G.
Manchester, CT
A little pricey. However, great flavor. You get a cute little jar out of it as well and you can find it any grocery store
member-30f50
It is delicious . At first I was skeptical because I really just like regular Yoplait but it turned out to be delicious.
Joanne B.
Super cute. Sometimes I keep the jar to repurpose them. Taste so good. Just have to be careful because the jar can break.