BY YOPLAIT

Uniquely thick & creamy yogurt made according to French tradition. Carefully crafted inside a glass jar with whole milk, a simple ingredient deck, and real fruit for a subtly sweet and light eating experience. All ingredients are non-GMO. Whole milk sourced from small Amish, English, and Mennonite farms.

Colleen V.
Lorain
These yogurts are delicious. Just the right amount of sweet and very easy to go down. My son is a picker Eater but he loved these.
Ronnie M.
Berlin
Not a big fan of the black cherry cause I don't like chunks in my yogurt but the vanilla one is the best and this is a great brand
Andrea P.
atwater
Let's get started on how cute is the jar?? I mean cute, and the flavor so creamy this is also a go to for me to get my day going!!
Mary P.
Mostly yummy but has a gritty texture. Bought it on a discount for the jar. Can't for the life of me remember where it went sadly.
Crystal S.
Seattle
I love how thick and creamy this is. It is just slightly sweet and is my new favorite yoplait. I like it as much as greek yougart.
Jacqueline G.
Mishawaka
I am much more a fan of Thick Greek yogurt. I didn’t think this one was worth the money. I did really like the packaging though.
Sharon B.
San Diego, CA
Omg! This yogurt is so good. This taste better than Greek yogurt. The only negative I can say about this is that it’s expensive.
Brittney H.
I honestly never really liked yogurt until I tried this kind. It's really good and cheap! Also a very good choice for a snack. :)
Jaclyn G.
North Las Vegas
Very creamy and lots of fruit on the bottom. Strawberry is my favorite flavor. Price is a lil high but I buy when its on sale .
Tammy H.
Springfield
Love this yogurt. Not too sweet not to tangy...just right. The price is a bit high and it works be nice to find coupons for it.