Oui™ Yoplait® Blackcherry Flavored French Style Yogurt uploaded by Candra S.Oui™ Yoplait® Blackcherry Flavored French Style Yogurt uploaded by Karen S.Oui™ Yoplait® Blackcherry Flavored French Style Yogurt uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY YOPLAIT

Uniquely thick & creamy yogurt made according to French tradition. Carefully crafted inside a glass jar with whole milk, a simple ingredient deck, and real fruit for a subtly sweet and light eating experience. All ingredients are non-GMO. Whole milk sourced from small Amish, English, and Mennonite farms.

member-071ff
Current then others. Unix flavor. Love it. It gives you the chance to eat the fruit or not. For me it is a unic taste. I like back cherry and strawberry. It tastes Creamy delirious yoghurt.
Maria O.
stockton
This yogurt by yoplait was so good. It has a strong flavor of blueberry, which I loved. The yogurt was very rich and smooth. I also enjoyed that it came in a really cute jar. The packaging was so cute.
Lepa F.
Las Vegas
At First I Was A Bit Iffy Because Sometimes Yogurt Is Super Soyr But This Yogurt Was Beyond Sweet And Tasted AMAZING! It's A Great Breakfast Item Or On The Go Snack!
Marian M.
East Bridgewater
I liked this the consistency of the yogurt was a bit strange and could tale some getting used to. It very thick but also very tasty. It was a bit expensive but I liked the glass jar it came in. This is the first time I bought this kind of yogurt.
Hayley B.
Southgate
I love how thick and creamy these French style yogurts are. I easily found them at Walmart. They’re not the healthiest yogurt but it’s like a desert. A treat, if you will. After you’ve been good all week(:
Destinee S.
Morgantown
My 5 year old daughter is obsessed with oui! I thought it was OK. It had a good taste and texture but was overpriced. The consistency was key for my daughter!
Taylor S.
I️ love this yogurt. It tastes so delicious. The glass bottle makes it almost taste better. It’s well priced because of the glass jar. I’m a fan of the oui.
Heather C.
Walls
This product was not really my cup of tea. I am not a fan of the tangie sour taste. Even with the added cherries I could not eat it. Cute packaging though.
Sierra S.
I ate it before I went vegan and it was pretty good! Better than the other kinds of yogurt for sure! It taste exactly like the name. Bought it at Walmart!
Skylynn H.
It has great flavor and texture and the fruit doesn’t have that weird fake tase that some do it has a fresh flavor and the Packaging is so cute I love it