BY YOPLAIT

Uniquely thick & creamy yogurt made according to French tradition. Carefully crafted inside a glass jar with whole milk, a simple ingredient deck, and real fruit for a subtly sweet and light eating experience. All ingredients are non-GMO. Whole milk sourced from small Amish, English, and Mennonite farms.

Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Ok I’ll be honest... I only tried this cause of the cute lil jar it came in. :) I love lil jars I can keep and reuse. These are perfect for other desserts. I’ve literally started collecting them!
But on to the yogurt. ❤️❤️❤️ it!! Love it! This is now my favorite yogurt. It’s real light not sweet per say but just enough to not taste like a plain flavor. Hard to explain. Not a vanilla at all just a lil sweet. The texture is so... I can’t even think of a word. It’s that good! Kinda reminds me of a custard and I feel like I’m having a dessert almost. The fruit at the bottom adds a lil extra sweetness. It’s perfect. Smooth, light, custardy goodness. I love all the flavors I’ve had so far. I hope they continue to make more. Plus did I mention the cute jar??? The only con to this is the price. It’s more then the other yogurts so I can’t buy them like I do the others. I’ll grab 2 a week as a treat. The rest of the week for my yogurt snack it’s the other ones that don’t live it this this goodness. I really hope they never discontinue these. I’ll have to move to France!
Rita L.
Forney, TX
I have never been a big fan of yogurt. I just recently started eating it when i tried this particular brand. I like it so much now to where I can eat it at breakfast or as a snack in between meals. I have even started to have my children eat it. It doesn't have that tart smell like the other ones and the fruit is an added bonus in my opinion. Well done!
dayme r.
Douglas, GA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE YOGURT IN THE WORLD!!!! Its not like your typical yogurt with a very mild yogurt flavor and yummy fruit at the bottom that taste so good. This is my secret pleasure when I want something sweet and not bad on my waist.  I can't wait to see more flavors come out!
Candra S.
Houghton, MI
Ok, this stuff is like the best yogurt I’ve ever had. Not just the black cherry but this yogurt in general. Oui is so thick and creamy. It is delicious and definitely worth the price! I buy it often and my toddler loves it too!
shelby d.
Nashville
I love french food but I don’t understand where the French appeal comes from in this yogurt... the taste almost resembles milky pudding much less a breakfast food, I would recommend my favorite yogurt... kite hill! I am bot dairy free but this is absolutely amazing
Brandi H.
Lodi , CA
Omg it is so good I eat two a day the vanilla one is really good too as far as I know this they only company that makes French style it is a lot better then the Greek yogurt it cost $1.45 at Walmart Maybelline Color Sensational® Matte Metallics Lipstick
Megan W.
Winchester, KY
My husband LOVES this yogurt. It’s new and hard to find at the moment. Kroger had a special on them then hid them in the dairy section. We seek them out every time even going so far as to ask for help getting more. Can’t get enough
Savanah W.
Huntington
I love these yogurts their absolutely delicious. Their my new favorites. I love how their smooth but not chalky like Greek yogurt. It’s the perfect yogurt. I bought them from Walmart, and Owens. They have great flavor. Will be buying again.
Aubri S.
I love this yogurt flavor! It's very creamy and rich and has just the right amount of sweetness. I also like that it has pretty big pieces of cherry at the bottom that you can mix in. These are on my grocery list just about every week. I confess that if there are only a few left before grocery day, I sometimes I hide them from my daughter so that I can eat them first!
Brittani C.
Temple Hills, MD
The cherry rests upon the bottom and mixes very well with the rest of the yogurt. The jars are the perfect size to go with a slice of toast or bowl of oatmeal in the mornings. The yogurt is light and refreshing, and the cherry flavor is not too heavy. My only complaints are that the foil can be very difficult to remove, and the yogurt can sometimes be a little watery.