Oui™ Yoplait® Blackcherry Flavored French Style Yogurt uploaded by Karen S.Oui™ Yoplait® Blackcherry Flavored French Style Yogurt uploaded by Alejandra P.

BY YOPLAIT #50 in Yogurt

Uniquely thick & creamy yogurt made according to French tradition. Carefully crafted inside a glass jar with whole milk, a simple ingredient deck, and real fruit for a subtly sweet and light eating experience. All ingredients are non-GMO. Whole milk sourced from small Amish, English, and Mennonite farms.

Johnnie V.
Danville
Well the yogurt had a really good thickness and texture the sweetness was perfect and so was the fruit.
I may not be the biggest fan of cherry in foods but it was really good unlike some things where the ingredients leave the tartness of the fruit too powerful this did not. I have gone back for this yoghurt before I really liked it.

price  is a factor though it isn’t super expensive
This is definitely not the cheapest product but your paying for both the quality and the neat little glass jar the flavor more than makes up for the price by ratio
if you have the cash you should try it.
If I had a suggested I’d say drop the jar and just go with the plastic cup add a little more yogurt so I can get more for my buck.
Rita L.
Forney, TX
I have never been a big fan of yogurt. I just recently started eating it when i tried this particular brand. I like it so much now to where I can eat it at breakfast or as a snack in between meals. I have even started to have my children eat it. It doesn't have that tart smell like the other ones and the fruit is an added bonus in my opinion. Well done!
Claribel R.
Floral City, FL
This is a really nice tasting yogurt. I love the thick texture and it’s not too sweet. It’s a little pricey but what do you expect when you are buying yogurt that’s comes in a fancy little glass jar. I feel bad throwing the little jars away so I think I will use them for an indoor herb garden. Not sure what the difference between French style yogurt and other style is but I know I’m liking this one.
Sally T.
I absolutely fell in love with Oui by yoplait! I tried it the first time and haven’t stopped eating them since! It is French style yogurt and the texture is smooth and very creamy. The best yogurt I’ve personally ever had. You can get them individually and or in packs, still very affordable and you can reuse the glass jars for something else!
Melette A.
Rio Rancho
I love yogurt but I'm very particular when it comes to the texture and taste. I saw this one and thought I'd give it a try. I loved it immediately. It's not sour like Greek yogurt and the consistency is awesome. It's thick but creamy and the fruit is delicious! It's more expensive than most of the rest but well worth it and honestly i think it's within anyone's budget. It comes in a glass jar that can be reused. Try it! You will love it!!
Debby V.
Ridgeway
Black cherry is one of my favorites.  the cherries are good for you and so is the yogurt.How can you go wrong. I love the reusable jars that the product comes in. It nice to see  a company looking to reduce and reuse.  We keep this one in daily yogurt rotation around here.
Monica R.
Albuquerque
I really like this !!! It’s so creamy ! Right when I open it I mix it. My kids love this aswell . I’ve been searching for a different creamy yogurt and this one is it ! I would say it is a little bit pricey for the size of it but it’s worth it for me . I would recommend
shelby d.
Nashville
I love french food but I don’t understand where the French appeal comes from in this yogurt... the taste almost resembles milky pudding much less a breakfast food, I would recommend my favorite yogurt... kite hill! I am bot dairy free but this is absolutely amazing
Brandi H.
Lodi , CA
Omg it is so good I eat two a day the vanilla one is really good too as far as I know this they only company that makes French style it is a lot better then the Greek yogurt it cost $1.45 at Walmart Maybelline Color Sensational® Matte Metallics Lipstick
Megan W.
Lexington, KY
My husband LOVES this yogurt. It’s new and hard to find at the moment. Kroger had a special on them then hid them in the dairy section. We seek them out every time even going so far as to ask for help getting more. Can’t get enough