Oui™ by Yoplait® Yogurt Single Serve Cup Strawberry 5 oz

Oui™ by Yoplait® Yogurt Single Serve Cup Strawberry 5 oz

Oui™ by Yoplait® Yogurt Single Serve Cup Strawberry 5 oz ? I always have been wanting to try this brand of Yoplait. It looks delicious and it comes in a glass container. I just recently bought this strawberry cup of Oui. Does it taste as amazing as it looks ?
Can you buy these in Canada? If so, where?
Is this supposed to be thick?
Start your review of Oui™ by Yoplait® Yogurt Single Serve Cup Strawberry 5 oz!
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Oui™ by Yoplait® Yogurt Single Serve Cup Strawberry 5 oz uploaded by Sonya D.
Purchased at: Publix
OUI! Oh yes each and everything single time I crave yogurt bottom line. I tried the strawberry flavor initially.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Oui™ by Yoplait® Yogurt Single Serve Cup Strawberry 5 oz uploaded by Rosie N.
If you’re paying full price for these, you’re paying to mainly to eat yogurt in these cute chic-looking glass jars. That's partly the reason why I bought these since they were on sale at the time and they are adorable. Don't get me wrong, it actually tastes good too! The yogurt is deliciously rich and creamy. The fruit in the jar, however, tastes a little bit like those sweet strawberry jams which I’m not a huge fan of because it's really sugary. We typically eat these like dessert. It’s 5oz which is one oz less than the regular yoplait. To be honest, I wouldn't buy this full price but if it’s on sale again, I probably will put this in our cart.
Lucy D.
Oui™ by Yoplait® Yogurt Single Serve Cup Strawberry 5 oz uploaded by Lucy D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a yogurt kind of girl, this is really the only yogurt I eat mango flavor is my favorite.
Janie T.
Rosharon, TX
Oui™ by Yoplait® Yogurt Single Serve Cup Strawberry 5 oz uploaded by Janie T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve always wanted to try these but the price kept me away. Well I finally said what the heck and bought two(for me and my bf). I love the creamy, thick, rich consistency it has. Love seeing the fruit at the bottom of the cute glass jar. Definitely gonna be using it to plant a succulent. It was perfect for a quick lunch break snack. Paired it with some granola Influenster sent me last year that I keep repurchasing and some tangerines. I for sure going to buy the yogurt again as a treat not as a daily yogurt haha.
Laura V.
Milford, MA
Oui™ by Yoplait® Yogurt Single Serve Cup Strawberry 5 oz uploaded by Laura V.
Purchased at: Walmart
This yogurt is soooo good! It actually tastes like strawberry! Can't say the same for many strawberry flavored yogurts out there. Real fruit bites at the bottom, you mix it up and you have a yummy delicious snack for your day. And I save the glass container for diy projects too lol 10/10
Raquel L.
Oui™ by Yoplait® Yogurt Single Serve Cup Strawberry 5 oz uploaded by Raquel L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m in love with all the flavors of Oui yogurt, I love that it’s not too sweet, that there is no weird aftertaste, it’s so creamy and yummy it tastes like dessert.I also appreciate that it comes in glass and not plastic and It’s a little more pricey but worth it.
Sara L.
Altus, OK
These are the best tasting yogurts ever. All the flavors are good but this is my favorite. They're so creamy and delicious! Yum!!  They're a bit more expensive. But you get a glass jar and you can buy lids for them online so you can reuse them.
Mary M.
Athens, OH
Oui™ by Yoplait® Yogurt Single Serve Cup Strawberry 5 oz uploaded by Mary M.
Purchased at: Walmart
In my opinion, this yogurt is the best in the whole wide world, and my son agrees. It’s definitely worth the price, has great taste and leaves you feeling amazing! If I could, I’d stick up in this every time I did grocery shopping. It’s our family’s favorite for sure!
johna W.
Cumberland, MD
Oui™ by Yoplait® Yogurt Single Serve Cup Strawberry 5 oz uploaded by johna W.
I totally LOVE this yogurt! Great texture and flavor!! I could eat this every morning! I love the tiny jars it comes in as well as the yogurt! I highly recommend it.
Corrie D.
NYC
Oui™ by Yoplait® Yogurt Single Serve Cup Strawberry 5 oz uploaded by Corrie D.
These are sooo good. They feel like a luxury dessert vs a yogurt. Light, fluffy, sweet, and oh-so-fancy in that little glass jar.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karina C.
il y a 4 mois
Nicole C. il y a 4 mois
Great brand and great flavor, nice and thick, it feels like a little treat.