Oui™ by Yoplait® Peach French Style Yogurt uploaded by Camille W.Oui™ by Yoplait® Peach French Style Yogurt uploaded by Hannah. B.Oui™ by Yoplait® Peach French Style Yogurt uploaded by Shay D.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oui by Yoplait French style yogurt is inspired by our traditional French recipe. It starts with simple, non-GMO ingredients, poured and set in individual glass pots for eight hours. This creates a satisfying thick, subtly sweet, fresh tasting yogurt. And that creates a moment of pure enjoyment in every spoonful.

Camille W.
Greensboro, NC
Usually my days are so busy that I don't get a chance to eat right... yes I know I'm a chef and how is that possible right? Well I don't! LOL! So while I'm working, I grab a container of #OUIbyYoplait ! It's #French #Yogurt and it's so creamy and yummy! It comes in multiple flavors with real fruit on the bottom! Check one out today! I'm eating #Peach flavor today! Try them out! #yogurt #healthysnacking #influenster #thrivewiththechef
Leana S.
Kingsport, TN
I love this yogurt! It’s delicious and has a thick texture, similar to Greek yogurt without the tartness. Vanilla is my favorite (as with most yogurt) only downside is the price! It is expensive for one jar, and not something I can regularly purchase.
Melinda E.
Walloon Lake
I absolutely love yogurt! The thicker the better! The OUI by yoplait is just like homemade yogurt that is made in individual glass jars on your countertop. That being said, I was not a fan of this particular flavor. When you remove the foil lid the scent of fresh peaches from the farm hits your nose. This left me very excited for a true peach flavor. While that was the case, it was more of an unripen peach. It was.slightly sour and not what I was expecting.
Halia S.
Clyattville
I love this yogurt! This is my favorite yogurt! It has a nice smooth and thick texture. It is a nice balance of sweet and sort of cream cheesy. The ingredients are so pure and normal compared to most foods! I recommend!
Nora A.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite yogurt ever. It tastes so good and thicker than other yogurts. It’s almost like a custard consistency rather than a liquidy yogurt. You have to try this stuff especially if you’re into vanilla flavoring
abby b.
Peach is my favorite type of yogurt!! Oddly I'm not a fan of most peach flavored things but once its in yogurt its delicious and yoplait outshines other yogurts by far. Its smooth, creamy and delightful.
Julie Ann D.
Jacksonville, FL
Light and creamy with fruit on the bottom. The packaging of this yogurt is what sold me which is awful to say! I’m normally a Chobani girl but couldn’t resist this yogurt. The yogurt tasted just as good as what the packaging made it look like! Oui!
Abha N.
Maryville, MO
I am such a big fan of oui yogurt. It comes in a great little glass packaging, has an incredibly sweet flavor and the peach flavor adds a lot more to it. There are some chunky fruit bits that make it so much more delicious. Definitely a favorite.
Sharon E.
Midland
This is one of the best yogurts I’ve ever had. The texture is a little creamier than normal yogurt but the fruit at the bottom mixed along with the vanilla yogurt goes for an amazing combination. I definitely recommend this product
Angela B.
Fort Scott, KS
Great taste. My kids love it! Buy this product all the time. It’s an easy go to snack. The price is good. And it’s healthy. Recommend to everyone! And I will continue to buy this brand!