Oui™ by Yoplait® Lemon French Style Yogurt 5 oz. Jar uploaded by Samantha S.Oui™ by Yoplait® Lemon French Style Yogurt 5 oz. Jar uploaded by Brooke G.

BY YOPLAIT #85 in Yogurt

Oui by Yoplait French style yogurt is inspired by our traditional French recipe. It starts with simple, non-GMO ingredients, poured and set in individual glass pots for eight hours. This creates a satisfying thick, subtly sweet, fresh tasting yogurt. And that creates a moment of pure enjoyment in every spoonful. see more...

Michelle F.
Yankton, SD
I enjoyed this yogurt. I wouldn't say it was the best I've had but I would repurchase it. I thought the packaging was really unique and attractive. That's actually what first drew my attention. The flavor was good and the texture nice. I have nothing but good to say about it.
Jessica S.
El Paso
I’m really in love with this yogurt. The ingredients list is plain and simple which I really appreciate compared to other yogurts I have seen. The yogurt’s taste on its own is rich and slightly tangy. The fruit at the bottom helps add sweetness overall. The small glass containers are easily reusable once washed. I use them for storage of small items, for paint water, ect. Perhaps they could add lids in some way. I know when I mention this to some that they agree so the glass jars can be more versatile for repurposing.
Cece K.
Despite the high sugar count, this has become one of my favorite yogurts for a few reasons.  Tastes like true french style yogurt that is served in a beautiful glass jar that can be repurposed as an organizer (I use it to hold pens on my desk).  I’m very impressed with the taste of the lemon version and find myself buying a couple each week.  Great job yoplait and thank you for introducing french yogurt in the grocery stores!
Rebekah W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Okay, I love Chobani, but, this Oui line by Yoplait is a tough competitor.  The light, whipped, succulent texture of this yogurt is beyond dreamy!  The subtle, tastefully measured flavoring makes it a delight to eat.  I'm a couponer, so, I can always find a coupon for .30 - .50 off of one.  It typically runs about $1.49 a cup before coupon.  I think that this product is worth every cent.  It is simply delicious.
Wendi D.
Doraville
I admit it, it was the cute packaging that got me to buy this for the first time. But I am happy I did. The flavor is more "high-end" than normal Yoplait, which it darned well ought to be, considering how much more it costs.  It's good! It does taste more "European" style, I'd say. I love having the glass jars to re-use. I will keep buying this.
Makinzie J.
These are not only so cute but so good! I love that you can just wash the jars out and use them for something else (I love to recycle when I can) and also the bottom side of the lid will have a phrase like “c’est la vie” which I think is really cool. The flavor is really good I’m not sure what makes it so different but I love it.
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I just tried one today and almost died of pleasure. It was so good, I even gave my husband a taste and he instantly wanted more. It was extremely smooth with a texture unlike other yogurts I've tried. It was like a whipped yogurt but firmer, almost like a pudding or budino. I loved it. I will definitely be trying other flavors.
Li C.
This yogurt has such a rich, smooth texture with just the right amount of sweetness. It pairs really well with the gentle tartness of the lemon. I love the little jars, too.

These are $1.25 each at my local Walmart or $4.50 for the 4 pack. More than I would usually be willing to pay, but these are good enough to be worth it.
Kate F.
Provo
This is some of the best yogurt I have ever tasted! It’s thick, rich, creamy, and just the right balance of sweet and tart. The lemon is a very natural taste- not at all artificial. The other flavors (vanilla, coconut, black cherry, peach) are all delicious too! I will definitely keep purchasing!
Dawn M.
Lodi
My goodness ....my favorite yogurt for many reasons. The taste is delicious, thick and creamy not runny or watery. A bit pricey but if you watch for sales or use a coupon, but well worth it. I also love the positive messages inside the foil lid and love that I can reuse the glass container.