Oui™ by Yoplait® French Style Yogurt Lemon 5 oz

by Oui™ by Yoplait®

Oui™ by Yoplait® French Style Yogurt Lemon 5 oz

How sweet is this? I assume tart from the lemon but is it also sweet?
Cómo puedo obtener este producto ?
[product:ouitm-yoplait-lemon-flavored-french-style-yogurt] I love lemons but is this any good? I don’t want anything too sweet
Start your review of Oui™ by Yoplait® French Style Yogurt Lemon 5 oz!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Oui™ by Yoplait® French Style Yogurt Lemon 5 oz uploaded by Rosie N.
This was extremely lemony. Very sour for a yogurt. It's good the lemon portion is zesty but it was overpowering the taste of the yogurt itself. I think if I didn't mix it all the way, it would have been more enjoyable. However, we mix up everything and my bf actually loves this. So it really is based on preference. I personally wouldn’t buy it again because I took only a couple of spoonful and ended up giving it to him to finish it. It does cost a lot more than the typical yogurt because of the fancy jar it’s in so it’s not something my bf would reach for at the grocery store either even though he likes it.
Addison S.
Purchased at: Safeway
I love the thick custard texture of this yogurt. The lemon jam at the bottom is moderately tart. Slightly runny but not unpleasantly so. When you mix everything together, the texture is closer to your typical Greek yogurt. They add turmeric for color since natural lemon juice or pulp doesn't actually have much of a color, but you can't taste it. I only wish they had a key lime pie flavor. Highly recommended if you like a thick yogurt and love lemon jam.
jessica L.
Evansville, IN
I really love these. Thick and creamy with great flavors. The glass jars are great for repurposing as well.
Jessica H.
Vestaburg, MI
The perfect combination of sweet and tart! The lemon pairs wonderfully with the Yoplait causing an explosion of flavor that will keep you coming back for more! Perfect cure for those pesky dessert cravings!
Eva G.
Lake City, FL
Oui™ by Yoplait® French Style Yogurt Lemon 5 oz uploaded by Eva G.
Oui™ by Yoplait® French Style Yogurt Lemon 5 oz uploaded by Eva G.
I love Yoplait Yogurt! I love the glass packaging and the top layer of the yogurt that Oui has. It tastes great! When I got to the lemon, I lost interest. It was not smooth. More like a repulsive taste of something similar to baby food. I would have liked it better if the lemon part would have been smooth, not textured like pear sauce. Just died in my mouth.
Samantha W.
Oui™ by Yoplait® French Style Yogurt Lemon 5 oz uploaded by Samantha W.
Purchased at: Kroger
Such cute packaging and so tasty! I love how it’s not too sweet, just tastes natural! So good! Can’t wait to try more! Makes a great snack or add on to a meal.
Lovely S.
I think the packing g it fantastic and it task so good! I relive the texture it’s still smooth even after mixing the fruit in it’s just a good
Michele B.
I absolutely LOVE Oui Yogurt! Very creamy and flavorful, the fruit puree on the bottom in a glass jars, I was so pleased. I like the Lemon flavor a lot, its not overpowering or tart. Mix it all together and you've got a great dessert! it's non-GMO and has simple ingredients like whole milk and real fruit that give a fresh taste but also have just right amount of sweetness.
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
How in the world had this been discontinued??? This yogurt is bomb!! I like it almost as much as the Greek yogurt and plus I love the little glass jars
Tiffany H.
Pineville, SC
This is very creamy and has a good taste, but the flavor is very light, I feel it would be better if the flavor was a little more pronounced. Oui™ by Yoplait® French Style Yogurt Lemon 5 oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Desirae E.
il y a 2 ans
Oui™ by Yoplait® French Style Yogurt Lemon 5 oz I love lemons but is this any good? I don’t want anything too sweet
Tiffany S. il y a 2 ans
I was hesitant to try this flavor of yogurt at first but come to find out the whole family seems to love it. I don’t think its to sweet at all, matter of fact I think they hit the flavor right on. And for a little bit of a twist and something fun on a hot day we buy some for the fridge and the freezer. Kids love them.