Ouidad Wide-Tooth Comb uploaded by Hope S.

BY OUIDAD

The best time to comb your curls is when they're wet, right after you've applied conditioner. Ouidad's waterproof wide-tooth comb is designed to hang in your shower, so your perfect tool is always within arm's reach. This hard plastic comb easily glides through hair to detangle every curl type, from loose to kinky.

Product Benefits:
- Plastic comb effortlessly glides through curly hair
- Wide teeth make detangling curls easy
- Built-in hook for easy shower organization see more...

Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This is a wonderful shower comb for us curly girls! I use this comb daily in the shower while conditioning my hair. The wide teeth assist in evenly distributing your conditioner without cause damage or breakage to your curls. The wide teeth also assist in keeping your curl pattern in tact. The key is to use this only when your curls are wet and to run it through your hair slowly and gently. Also, if you have a problem with tangles towards the ends of your curls, make sure to begin using the comb there first, to gently detangle, then comb down from the crown of your head to the end of your curls.
Asia G.
Nashville, TN
My favorite comb for my natural, curly/course hair. As an African American woman, the wide teeth are necessary to help detangle my hair and it also helps distribute product evenly. I received this in an old CurlBox subscription 3 years ago. I use this almost every time I wash or style my hair.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
This comb is amazing for curly hair. It helps to detangle the hair but without pulling it. It allows the curls to remain somewhat together so the comb doesn't tug or rip out the hair. My hair has been alot less frizzy since using this.
Brittney L.
Wenatchee, WA
I have had this hanging in my shower for a couple of years. It's easy to clean, detangles like a breeze and doesn't ruin my natural curl shape.
Andjoua R.
This comb Works wonders for my curly hair. It helps in detangling and parting . This is always my go-to