BY OUIDAD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wave Create Sea Spray gives hair that windswept, sexy and flirtatious look you love after a day at the beach. Ouidad s exclusive wave-making complex of natural seawater and mineral-rich sea salt crystals create tousled texture while plant-derived humectants lock in waves. Vitamin-rich seaweed and algae extracts nourish the hair so it s super hydrated - never crunchy or stiff. Wave Create Sea Spray see more...

Melissa M.
Fontana, CA
The best "sea salt" spray ever made! First off it smells like you're on island drinking pina coladas! The only beach wave spray that does not leave my hair crunchy! I have straight-wavy ish hair and it definitely gives me that messy beach look. I have extremely fine hair and damaged so things with salt or alcohol can really leave my hair feeling brittle and crunchy. This does not! It's so good for naturally curly hair as well, not too drying so it doesn't harm curls.
Clare J.
Delaware, OH
I was actually shocked at how well this works in my fine hair with a bob cut. I recently cut my hair short and have not been happy with my attempts to style it wavy or curly till I used this product. I sprayed it on as instructed while my hair was damp then diffused.
Xiomara Y.
Union, NJ
I love this. I have curly hair and it helps to use this when air drying. It helps add bounce to my curls. Less frizz. I get it at Sephora and I can wear my natural hair for two days with the same results.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
I have naturally wavy hair but I have ever been able to get that beachy look. This product has gotten me as close to it as possible in a landlocked state. It smells very summery and with a small application you can achieve windswept waves in your hair. I definitely recommend trying it out for yourself!
Shannan T.
Midlothian, TX
I LOVEEEEEE this product. I have fine, wavy/curly hair, and it gives it the perfect amount of texture without being too heavy. A bottle lasts a long time, and it has a nice, pleasant scent.
Andria C.
Cibolo, TX
This stuff is amazing. scent is great and doesn't leave my hair sticky or too dry. I just add to my towel dried, still damp hair and it's ready to go. worth the price in my opinion.
Bambie S.
San Pierre, IN
Love this stuff!! Kind of pricey. However, works great on both wet or dry hair. Smells fantastic, and I love that I don't feel the need to use any heat tools with this product.
Anahi A.
San Diego, CA
It smells great and it's perfect for those days I don't feel likw blowdrying my hair (most of the days). I read it does wonders for girls with curly hair.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Its works pretty well. My issue was it left my hair dried out. I have to use a lot of conditioner tl get my hair back to normal.
Caroline d.
Boca Raton, FL
This is perfect for my fine hair. It gives me the tossled beach hair with enough texture to make it full of body.
Emily S.
Fulton, NY
I have straight hair and was looking for something to give me beachy waves; is this product more for already curly hair?
Leah S.
I like the messy beach waves that sea sprays create but hate the dry crunchy feeling. I've been interested in trying this product. Does this sea spray leave hair feeling crunchy?