BY OUIDAD

When curls don't get what they need, they tend to misbehave-their pattern becomes inconsistent, and they can look frizzy or dull. The root of the problem? Curls' unique anatomy actually prevents scalp oils from traveling all the way down the hair strand. Couple that with harsh styling or aggressive shampooing, and natural oils can be completely depleted from the hair, resulting in curls that simply won't cooperate.

What curls crave is a gentle, nourishing routine to help them regain their healthy state. Ouidad's Ultra-Nourishing Cleansing Oil mimics hair's natural oils to replenish essential moisture, as it removes dirt and build-up. Its sulfate-free formula wraps delicate curls in our nutrient-rich CR-4 Repair Complex, a cushiony coating of concentrated fatty acids that helps nourish, rebuild, and protect curls in need of repair. The result: supple, springy curls with healthy strength.

Product Benefits:
- Mimics hair's natural oils to cleanse and rehydrate dry, damaged curls
- Helps curls regain softness and shape
- Sulfate-free and safe for color-treated curls

• Does it make your hair dry and in knots? I have a problem...1 Answers
  • I got a bottle of this is in some subscription box and wa...1 Answers
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
This is my FAVE Ouidad Shampoo. I love it because I do not feel like I am stripping away the good oils from my hair. It actually cleans my hair well unlike other cleansing oils. It smells marvelous. And for some reason I feel like it makes my colored balayage stay longer than other shampoos. All ouidad products are color safe but I especially love this one paired with the color preserving conditioner! Per the request of my hair stylist. Price is about $26 at ULTA and salon.
Clinton C.
Springfield , MO
My daily hair rescue! I use this product throughout the week as my shampoo and conditioner in 1! Massage through your hair and rinse when you are done showering, it brings the curl back to your hair and makes it feel so healthy! I use a detox shampoo once a week to really deep clean but this is my every day savior! I've tried a ton of similar products and nothing compares!
Gillian M.
Pawtucket, RI
Definitely not oil. This is just shampoo, and oil in the name makes you think the product is something it isn't. As far as shampoo goes, it is fine, but I won't be repurchasing it as I prefer cleansing conditioner.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This is a fantastic cleansing oil. I have naturally curly hair which tends to get fairly dry. I use this cleansing oil once a week in place of my daily cleanser to revitalize my curls. It brings moisture to my curls, helps eliminate any frizzy and defines my curls. I definitely recommend this to others!
Linda M.
I will never be without this shampoo! This does foam but a little goes a long way. It leaves my hair conditioned and hydrated. I wash every 3 days and only use the Ouidad Clarifying shampoo on my roots after 3 washes.
Sam B.
Kingston
I love this shampoo! As someone with wavy colour-damaged hair, I figured I would try it to try for more moisture and it has done the job! The frizz is gone and my hair looks so much more healthy than before. Unlike others, I find I need a typical amount of this shampoo to do the job, not less. Found for less than $10 at Winners. Will gladly repurchase if I find it!
Claire P.
Guelph, Ontario
I absolutely love this shampoo!! Not only does it smell amazing, but it also makes my hair feel really soft and hydrated. On top of that, whenever I use it I find that I'm able to use less product than I normally would (which is nice because it costs more than drugstore brands).
Quvante A.
Scarborough, ON
Does it make your hair dry and in knots? I have a problem with shampoo
Elizabeth B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I got a bottle of this is in some subscription box and wanted to know what you followed it with? Conditioner? Mask? I want to try it but most products that are meant to be used without following it with something make a mess of my hair.