BeautyHairHair ProductsOuidad
Ultra-Nourishing Cleansing Oil Shampoo 85oz

Ouidad Ultra-Nourishing Cleansing Oil Shampoo 8.5oz

When curls don't get what they need, they tend to misbehave-their pattern becomes inconsistent, and they can look frizzy or dull. The root of the problem? Curls' unique anatomy actually prevents scalp oils from traveling all the way down the hair strand. Couple that with harsh styling or aggressive shampooing, and natural oils can be completely depleted from the hair, resulting in curls that simply won't cooperate.

What curls crave is a gentle, nourishing routine to help them regain their healthy state. Ouidad's Ultra-Nourishing Cleansing Oil mimics hair's natural oils to replenish essential moisture, as it removes dirt and build-up. Its sulfate-free formula wraps delicate curls in our nutrient-rich CR-4 Repair Complex, a cushiony coating of concentrated fatty acids that helps nourish, rebuild, and protect curls in need of repair. The result: supple, springy curls with healthy strength.

Product Benefits:
- Mimics hair's natural oils to cleanse and rehydrate dry, damaged curls
- Helps curls regain softness and shape
- Sulfate-free and safe for color-treated curls

Can this shampoo be used to clarify my hair?
Does it make your hair dry and in knots? I have a problem with shampoo
I got a bottle of this is in some subscription box and wanted to know what you followed it with? Conditioner? Mask? I want to try it but most products that are meant to be used without following it with something make a mess of my hair.
Start your review of Ouidad Ultra-Nourishing Cleansing Oil Shampoo 8.5oz!
Lisa B.
Burke, VA
I'm a Ouidad girl. Everything I've used in the line is amazing! This shampoo is a great non stripping non drying low lather shampoo that helps nurture your curls. I use it once a week when my curls could use a break from my regular ouidad shampoo.
Hope S.
This is a fantastic cleansing oil. I have naturally curly hair which tends to get fairly dry. I use this cleansing oil once a week in place of my daily cleanser to revitalize my curls. It brings moisture to my curls, helps eliminate any frizzy and defines my curls. I definitely recommend this to others!
Monica B.
Yonkers, NY
I have curly hair with highlights so it is damaged from the bleach and dry but I love this shampoo, it left my hair feeling cleansed and soft and hydrated. It smelled amazing and left my curls shiny after styling.
Jennifer  N.
Claymont, DE
Wonderful curly and wavy friendly shampoo that gives light hydration and lathers well. It also rinses clean which I prefer in a shampoo.
Danielle  W.
Great shampoo for any type of curly hair. Gentle and good smelling. Highly recommend.
Cathy H.
This is an awesome shampoo.  It moisturizes your hair while cleansing. It is gentle and your curls will thank you for it. My favorite shampoo and I wouldn't be without it. Oh and it smells amazing too. Highly recommend this. I use it with the leave in moisturizer.
savannah N.
Castle Pines, CO
This is so great for getting all the extra product out of my hair. The scent is so nice and long lasting. It lathers so nicely and you don't need a lot. It helps with dry scalp and dandruff. I would buy again!
Ashley B.
This is one of my all time favorite shampoos! For my 4c/4b hair it keeps the frizz away! Very hydrating, pretty good slip for detangling. The down side here is the cost could steer some people away. I find a little goes a long way though! I will be buying it again.
Taylor M.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I have medium thickness, high porosity 2C-3B wavy/ curly hair. This stuff is great very moisturizing and not stripping at all. This is not CGM approved if that’s important to you. I use this once a week and cowash 1x a week
Diana I.
caldwell
Great shampoo. Leaves my hair soft and detangled. Leaves my scalp clean. Also has a nice scent.