Ouidad Superfruit Renewal Clarifying Cream Shampoo uploaded by Alyssa G.Ouidad Superfruit Renewal Clarifying Cream Shampoo uploaded by Alyssa G.

BY OUIDAD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

What it is:
A clarifying shampoo, formulated specifically for curls, that removes dulling residue without drying out hair.

What it is formulated to do:
Superfruit Renewal™ Clarifying Cream Shampoo is a gentle, sulfate-free cleanser that effectively removes product build-up and residue without stripping or dehydrating hair. It deeply cleanses with antioxidant rich super fruit acids without depleting a curls natural moisture. Infused with a powerful antioxidant-rich blend of concentrated whole superfruit acids, acai, blueberry, cranberry, papaya, and pomegranate it detoxifies and rejuvenates dull, lifeless curls. Banana extract immediately nourishes and replenishes moisture. It’s safe for use on color-treated hair, and shine, softness, and bounce are restored after just one use.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Tessie R.
East Taunton, MA
This shampoo is worth every penny! If you have curly hair, this is the shampoo for you! It controls frizz, flyaways, makes your hair shiny, light, and curlier. This shampoo allows me to wash every other day, I could stretch it to three days if I really wanted to. It leaves the scalp soothed and relaxed, not dry. It also allows me to style my hair easily. I would buy this product again, it’s a win for those with curly hair!
Alyssa G.
Best purchase of 2015! Most shampoos really dry out my hair and leave it super frizzy, but as always, Ouidad has saved the day. This shampoo left my curly hair super soft and tame, which really is quite a feat. While Ouidad is a bit expensive, it really is so worth it! this will be my go-to shampoo from now on.
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
This clarifying cream shampoo is wonderful. I love using this shampoo when I was my hair. It truly gets all of the product out it, without damaging my hair.
Caroline d.
Boca Raton, FL
Really great clarifying shampoo. Very mild and easy in the hair. It will cleanse out toxins without stripping it if it’s natural moisture!